Hey guys. I'm thinking about getting a new wah pedal. I play a lot of high gain/metal material (Bullet For My Valentine, Disturbed, Shadows Fall, Lamb of God) and am having trouble deciding which one of these pedals to buy. I've heard good things about both of these pedals and am now looking for other opinions. It's hard for me to try any of these pedals out, because there isn't a Guitar Center that close to where I live, so any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.
I have the Dime crybaby, it is amazing. Dont just take my word for it you can look up videos on it and stuff and prolly all they say is its one hell of a pedal. it also has lots of nob and stuff to play around with to get your "sweet" sound. And a nice bass boost which is pretty sick. Def a nice pedal.
I have an 858 and it's a really good pedal. Listen to the solo for Facade or Torn by Disturbed. It produces that exact type of wah.

EDIT: After reading the description for the Crybaby from hell, you can do ANYTHING with that pedal. Its twice as much as a 858 though. Make your choice.

They're both great
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Last edited by DiSTuRBeD -26- at Feb 24, 2009,
They're pretty much the same pedal. I bought the Dime wah cause I got one off ebay for cheaper than a 535.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
They're pretty much the same pedal.

this.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
the dime has some extra features and sounds a bit thinner, but it cuts through the mix better IMHO.The leds on the dime are also a nice feature cause Im usually guessing if I turned my pedal on/off (I own a Dunlop ZakkWylde wah).
I own the CFH, so I can vouch for it being kick ass. Very versatile, and cuts through high gain like butter. Certainly miles ahead of the GCB-95 (older Original crybaby) I had!

But yeah, you can't go wrong with the CFH
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Quote by timi_hendrix
They're pretty much the same pedal. I bought the Dime wah cause I got one off ebay for cheaper than a 535.

translation: i bought the dime wah because i'm a MASSIVE FANBOY

i jest
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
translation: i bought the dime wah because i'm a MASSIVE FANBOY

i jest

RiP dIm3!!!
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music