this band ****ing rules.

www.myspace.com/phoenixbodies

this is grindcore.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
have Raise the Bull**** Flag. never got into them. they seem like funny dudes though, I saw on a ..Who Calls So Loud blog that the singer often runs around naked and pisses in bottles during shows, fun stuff.
Quote by deckerbastard69
wow

searous comment....they suck in my opinion but im not a grindcore fan

yea, the opinion of someone who likes crappy metalcore doesnt really matter to me. sorry.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
are they? my girlfriend said she knows whoever it is in the band who started dudefest and supposedly he is a great guy. i wouldn't put it past them to be assholes though
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob