Making the trip from CT to see this fest this year. Anyone interested? Basically full of awesome grindcore/punk/hardcore bands.

www.myspace.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=75941823

tentative lineup

Black Ships
Buried Inside
Canadian Rifle
Coke Bust
Comadre
Critical Response Team
Gaza
Get Rad
Harvey Milk
Hatred Surge
Hewhocorrupts
In Defence
Iron Lung
Magrudergrind
Mammoth Grinder
Mehkago NT
Mind Eraser
Phoenix Bodies
Portraits of Past
Punch
Religious as ****
****storm
Tombs
Torche
Weekend Nachos
Young Widows
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
looks sooo good. i really want to see at least half of those bands.

luckily I might see Mammoth Grinder at South by Southwest!
I should want to go more than i'm feeling right now....if that makes sense. If i have money left from Cry Me A River Fest then i am most definitely there.

Gaza + Comadre + HWC + Phoenix Bodies + Portraits of Past + Coke Bust + Weekend Nachos

is great

i liked how you posted a link to myspace.com ha.
yea i was gonna find the link and put it in there but i forgot to do that after i typed myspace.com

woops.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Just a warning, HeWhoCorrupts always gets naked there.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
This show would significantly increase my standard of living, thus I desire to attend. Unfortunately, according to the infallible Mapquest, it is 1823.26 miles away and driving would take almost 30 solid hours. Therefore, I think Rain Fest is going to take precedence this summer. Hopefully some of those bands will be touring near me.
The best thing we get here is hardcore 2008, from overseas, we've had Internal Affairs two years ago and Blacklisted the year before. That's it.
Quote by cakeschmammert
i'll think twice next time i complain about living in the midwest

How many shows do you get in the mid-west?
Quote by cakeschmammert
i have maybe 3 or 4 shows if i'm lucky that i plan on going to until summer

Oh man, that's harsh. Edmonton (where I live) rarely gets out-of-town touring bands, but there's a ton of local bands. I blame the cold, it was like -25 (-10-ish Fahrenheit) today.
Quote by JxD
Oh man, that's harsh. Edmonton (where I live) rarely gets out-of-town touring bands, but there's a ton of local bands. I blame the cold, it was like -25 (-10-ish Fahrenheit) today.

I only enjoy a couple of the local bands in my area, but most of the time i wouldn't go to a show just for them.
and sucks for you, we got like 70˚F today.