Page 1 of 5
What are some gross names of people you know.I mean Names that just make you gag a little when you say them.

for example I know girls named Fanny, Edna, Gladys, and Midge
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Grueshenka
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Cunt
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Priscilla.

Edit. Yes, many black girls have terrible names. Shaquanda, Lequeesha, Chandelier...
Last edited by Trefellin at Feb 24, 2009,
Tina. Makes me think of that lama from Napoleon Dynamite.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 24, 2009,
Gretta
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by DeadWhisper
manpreet

This. There's like 20 of them at my school.

Also, Magali
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Jim
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by 1201ZJ
That's my mom's name!

Well it sucks
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by Alexander_BR
Lucretia.

Sounds like, "Excretia."

If I ever have a daughter, I'd name her Shelob.
Searchbar?

Ethir that or Deja Vu cause I've seen this thread before..

But funny non-the less.
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
wong

shlong

man

anus

bertha

fuxkface
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Ya know...some girl is going to come in here and see her name on this list and she's going to get pissed off and make a Gross Guy Names thread, and then she'll learn our names and post them in said thread.
Sail upon the open skies
Deloris, clitoris
Aretha, urethra
Last edited by Tempoe at Feb 24, 2009,
Mulva
Page 1 of 5