Hello. So, the title pretty much says it all. I need to know the best acoustic strings there are for a fairly cheap price. Not nylon strings, just regular, standard strings.

I really don't know about guages, as far as which ones would be good for me. My action is pretty good/low on my guitar, so getting really thick ones might be a mistake, but on the other hand, i've noticed that strings break pretty easily on it, and also, if i use really light guaged ones, it comes out of tune really easily.

Thanks.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
I'd go with Martins
There cheap and really good.
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
First, an educational video on proper forum procedures. WATCH THIS FIRST!

Next, a link to something you would have found if you had only followed the instructions in that video. CLICK HERE AFTER WATCHING!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Buy Elixer strings, They're the best in my opinion
"Sleep with Rockstars, Support the Arts!" - Tom Kaulitz
For acoustic, phosphor-bronze. Brand does not matter, however I'd go with Dean Markley, Martin, or Elixir.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
There is already a thread for this you guys! In fact, there are probably about 20 threads on this. All titled the exact same thing. Strings are all subjective to the user. Just try a bunch and see what you like best.

Also, for future reference, there is a master information thread in the stickies, and a handy dandy searchbar at the top of the page.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray