I'm thinking it's almost time for a new guitar.

I'd like to know what everyone on here thinks.

My current guitar and set up is in my sig.

I'd like something for harder rock, some metal and hardcore stuff.
But with some nice cleans in a range of $300-500ish

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks ahead of time!
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
Fat strat so you can get decent distortion and the nice cleans from most stratocasters. I would try humbucker'd Teles but that seems a little farther out of your range if you use Ibanez (Never seen a guitarist own and actively use both...forgive me of ignorance)
If you're ever curious as to what your potential buy will sound like, I would suggest looking for sound demos on youtube.
Haha, I was actually looking at some tele's. My friend uses one for hardcore stuff and it actually has kind of a "raw" sound to it, which is actually pretty cool, but thanks for you suggestion I guess I'll try one out .
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
Honestly anything more traditional with at least one humbucker will do for your fairly vauge specification. Hell maybe try an SG if you don't want to stray too far from your range (They are pretty much some of the original metal guitars)

Had you beena Blues guitarist I would have been all-over with recommendations like LPs, Gretches, Aerolines if you can find 'em and like a more blues rock tone, etc. etc.

Honestly I have to say... save up some more money for a little better guitar. I sure as hell know any of the more 'classic' guitar makers with humbuckers on them will make nice cleans and have a good Disto bite.
Yeah, but that's one of the big issues is that there's just SOO much I'm not sure where to start ya know?
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7