I'm gonna be completely honest. 5/10 is what I rate it. Here's why. I wasn't really digging the tone you had going on, not only was the sweeping sloppy, but a lot of the playing was sloppy. I mean you are obviously skilled enough to play the solo, so I think you should take your time at it, get all the licks down and what not. Even for throwing it together in 20 minutes, I'd still give it 5/10. Good attempt, just a lot of cleaning up to do, in my opinion at least. Oh and when you say had a problem with the backing track syncing up with the audio, what exactly do you mean?
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by societies_worm
I'm gonna be completely honest. 5/10 is what I rate it. Here's why. I wasn't really digging the tone you had going on, not only was the sweeping sloppy, but a lot of the playing was sloppy. I mean you are obviously skilled enough to play the solo, so I think you should take your time at it, get all the licks down and what not. Even for throwing it together in 20 minutes, I'd still give it 5/10. Good attempt, just a lot of cleaning up to do, in my opinion at least. Oh and when you say had a problem with the backing track syncing up with the audio, what exactly do you mean?

I appreciate the criticism, really. But what i meant was the way i recorded it, I couldn't record my guitar and the backing track at the same time. So i had to play the backing track in the background while i recorded my guitar then, go back into my video editing program drag the video file of me playing and then drag the backing track onto the timeline, chop it up so that it is the part with the solo. When i was doing this i didn't quite get it in line so it sounds a bit more sloppy and untimed(is that a word?) than it actually is. I'm not saying that i played it perfect because i know for a fact I could play it better. I'm just saying my bad job syncing all the files up made it sound a bit worse than it really was.
Oh ok, cool then. Well, when you do find the time, if you ever are gonna record this again, post it, and I'll give it another listen.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by societies_worm
Oh ok, cool then. Well, when you do find the time, if you ever are gonna record this again, post it, and I'll give it another listen.

cool. I'll have time this weekend to do whatever So I'll probly get it up then.