Page 1 of 2
So, today I had just finished the rough draft of about a ten page paper I had been working on for a couple weeks. I was so happy. This paper is essential to graduate for me at my school. I printed it out, and forgot one works cited, so I fixed it on the computer. I deleted the rest of the essay and just left the last page so I could reprint it then do a quick undo command to get it all back. I printed it out, got all the papers together and turned them. I went back to the computer, saved, and exited out of Word. Though I had forgotten to do one thing... that one quick command... ctrl+z. So... I'm sitting there with a blank expression on my face not saying anything. I was literally speechless for about 30 seconds. So, now I have to copy and rewrite this entire thing once I get the revisions back.

Share your own.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
LOL.

At least typing isn't too bad
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
That happened to me once....................

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
That's not that bad.. at least you have it on paper. Could have been worse
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I'm trying to stop biting my fingers and fingernails.
I'm bored in biology and next thing I know the little f*cks are in my mouth.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I was VERY CLOSE to asking out this girl I've had a crush on for some time now...

and with my trusty poem by my side... I went to go look for her after school (seeing that I'm too chicken to do it during class...)

But then I didn't see her...

FUUUUUUUUUUU--
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by MangoStarr
That's not that bad.. at least you have it on paper. Could have been worse

Oh I know. It would have been nice to just have to change a couple things really quickly and turn it in though. Now I have to copy it back into word.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
That's why I forgo the entire rough draft process and skip straight to the final draft. That would also be why my papers are poorly organized and disjointed.

I hate doing little tedious things like copying things down. I can't imagine having to copy 10 pages word for word
just scan your printed paper then run it through an OCR program, or have KINKOS Do it
Today, on my Rubik's Cube, I completed the red side and began the orange side. Halfway through I messed up the red side very badly.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
███████████████████████████████████
Since Lent is starting tomorrow, I of course have been reminded of a couple FUUUUUUUUUUU moments, and all are pretty much the same.

It seems as if every single year, I forget that you're not supposed to eat meat on Fridays, and someone always reminds me halfway-through me eating some. This seriously happens at least once a year.
Quote by hmblm12
just scan your printed paper then run it through an OCR program, or have KINKOS Do it

OMG... I never thought of that.

*facepalm*

Quote by heaven's gate
Today, on my Rubik's Cube, I completed the red side and began the orange side. Halfway through I messed up the red side very badly.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can solve any one side in a matter of seconds, but thats as far as i can get, most ever is 2 sides solved. FUUUUUUUUUU?
Why didn't you just Print... certain pages? You can pick to only print that last page, y'know.

Can't think of any at the mo'. There's plenty at fmylife though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Let's get this over with...

Once, I opened a thread titled "Real life FUUUUUUUUUUU moments."
/retarded lame idiocy

Seriously now, a few days ago I was meant to go to a physics competition. It was the final round, and the winner took home 1000 euros. There were only 6 people doing it, so I had a good chance of winning. It was at 10 o'clock. Needless to say, I woke up at 11:13 am. My rage was heard several floors above and below me.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

*facepalm*

that can actually be done??
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

*facepalm*

no no... its FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I thought I had a shot with a girl who even now I still think is a perfect match for me.Unfortunately,she only wants to be my friend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I thought I had a shot with a girl who even now I still think is a perfect match for me.Unfortunately,she only wants to be my friend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
"OMG I beat the elite four!... what is lance on about... someone beat them elite four before me!!! who!!!...... Blue?.... FUUUUUUUU!"

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by tona_107

Yeah. It's basically like using one of the handwriting things on a PDA.

Quote by tona_107

Yeah foo'. You might have to "print" the scan to a pdf first, but a ton of programs can read text out of an image. If you do that make sure to proofread the results carefully though...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Silverstein14
I can solve any one side in a matter of seconds, but thats as far as i can get, most ever is 2 sides solved. FUUUUUUUUUU?

FFFFFUUUUUU

There are tutorials on youtube of how to do them... but I want to teach myself because it is not impossible, its just all algorithms.
Funny this thread should show up, as I had one this morning. My alarm decided not to go off, so I woke up 2 minutes before I had to be on the bus. I literally and audibly said FUUUUUUUUUU- Only it was more of a just waking up sound than an actual yell.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by SteveHouse
Yeah foo'. You might have to "print" the scan to a pdf first, but a ton of programs can read text out of an image. If you do that make sure to proofread the results carefully though...

holy **** i'm getting old.
back in my day you would have been lashed by your teacher, and forced to have sex with her if she was an unusually attractive female.
Quote by heaven's gate
FFFFFUUUUUU

There are tutorials on youtube of how to do them... but I want to teach myself because it is not impossible, its just all algorithms.

a kid i used to coach could do it in 58 seconds.
he was 11.
embarrassed?
I was very excite for a job interview I had, but just to make sure it was still on I called the day before...turns out the email address I used was from my old school account that reached it's inbox quota and I missed an email informing me the position was already filled.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by ninja.kitty
no no... its FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Or you can combine those terms...

*FUUUUUUU-palm.*

私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by heaven's gate
FFFFFUUUUUU

k woah woah wait, off topic but...in your profile picture are you wearing the Sound of Animals Fighting goat/ram mask?
Last edited by Silverstein14 at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by terrencemaddox
I was very excite for a job interview I had, but just to make sure it was still on I called the day before...turns out the email address I used was from my old school account that reached it's inbox quota and I missed an email informing me the position was already filled.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

So I take it you were disappoint?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse

haha
Oh lord SteveHouse you just forced a laugh of epic proportions from my bowels.

Son...I AM DISAPPOINT.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by SteveHouse

Best post I've seen in a long long time.

I was recording Hourglass, laying down the vomit riff harmonies, and my mom comes in and screams at me and turns my comp off. It wasnt saved.

Nowevery time I try to record that damn song, *Something* just has to disturb me. Today it was a cat.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
My girlfriend is moving away in a week with her family, we were originally planning on trying the long distance thing, but then:

last tuesday:
her: I think we should take it easy for a bit, so I can straighten out my priorities
fair enough

Last thursday:
her: I think we should take a break so I can straighten out my priorities
...damnit

Last sunday:
me: so how long is this break gonig to last?
her: dunno
me: so we'll start dating again after you leave town? lovely(sarcasm)
fuck

today:
her: I think we should just be friends and see whether or not the long distance thing is possible after I move away and get used to being away from you, then I'll decide.
...full blown FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

/suicide
I turn everything into a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment.

I even made a story of a real-life experience of mine, going to see Protest The Hero. It was chock full of the moments.

signatures are budget.
Okay well I have two that have happened recently...

Just literally 20 minutes ago I was sitting on my bed playing my guitar through my amp, practicing a speed run, when I hear something begin to slide behind me. As my brain is processing the sliding sound I can tell now that whatever it is has now fallen off the bed and is in mid-air. I turn around just in time to witness the fantastic CRASH of my laptop hitting the floor upside down. I just sat there for 30 seconds thinking FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
I checked to see if it works shortly after and it does... *phew*

Next story involves a small background. I've been drinking coffee since I was 12. I love the stuff. In fact, I can't get enough. I've only ever had it black, and it's probably my favorite beverage ever. I literally used to have 4 to 5 cups a day. Anyways, Jan. 5th of this year I decided I was going to be done with coffee, go to the gym everyday, and drink tea exclusively (also a delicious drink). So I've been drinking a cup of tea every day (usually orange pekoe or green tea) and it's working out great. SO the other day I'm going through the Tim Hortons drive-thru (a chain coffee shop for people not in the know) and I ask for a large black tea. I get to the window, get my tea, etc etc, and drive away. Minutes later I'm cruising down the road, and I open my tea and fire back a huge mouthful.... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU, it turns out they had given me black COFFEE and not tea! Needless to say I'm back on the coffee band wagon... and still going to the gym I 'spose.

TL;DR - my laptop fell, and I drank coffee. FML.

Edit: Kenny_Fever that was pretty funny at times ^ :P
Last edited by t_man700 at Feb 25, 2009,
I recently went to the grocery store to buy **** and I was in the dairy section and I was going to get butter when I got distracted by the yogurt so I went and got 2 of them. I continued shopping and checked out. When I got back to my apartment, I put the groceries up and decided to make some toast. Then I realized I forgot the goddamn butter! FFFFFFUUUUUU-

Lately, I have been going to my car to go run some errands (I live on the 6th floor in my dorm and my car is in a parking garage next to it on the 2nd floor) and EVERY TIME i get to the bottom of the stairs or outside I remember that I can't go anywhere unless I have my freaking keys! FFFFFUUUUU-

I did that thing on facebook where you say 25 things about yourself and then tag 25 people, and it took me about an hour and a half to do. So when I finished, I went to go tag the 25 people and it would only let me tag 8, so i pressed the backspace button to erase them and start over. But instead, it took me back a page and erased everything I wrote. FFFFFFFUUUUUU- this is what i said for at least 5 minutes. And then I started laughing like a maniac.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

So I finally got a 300 game in bowling next thing I know that littl "F" pops up in the frame

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Page 1 of 2