Well I got my JCM 900 50 Watt 1x12 combo about a week ago, and it came with really worn down tubes that I had to replace, along with a ripped speaker.

All I got to say is **** ebay.

Anyway, got the speaker in the mail yesterday, and now today got my new JJ tubes from Tubedepot.

Celestion G12T-75 8 Ohm Speaker

JJ 6L6 Power Tubes and JJ 12ax7 Preamp Tubes plus one Mesa 12ax7

I took them to my local shop, and by tomorrow or Thursday I will be getting my baby back all ready to go.

Stay tuned for my true New Amp Day.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Last edited by acdclandon at Feb 25, 2009,
Tube Depot for the win. I always order from them and since they're so close I get my tubes in no more than 2 days. Why didn't you get EL34s for your marshall?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Tube Depot for the win. I always order from them and since they're so close I get my tubes in no more than 2 days. Why didn't you get EL34s for your marshall?

yeah man they have the best prices it seems.

I was going for less of a older Marshall crunch, especially since thats not really what the 900 was meant to do anyway.

I'm making it a little bit more of a Marshall/Mesa hybrid kinda thing
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Noice! That aughtta do the trick! I felt so bad when you had issues at first, but that should take care of them, very nice.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Noice! That aughtta do the trick! I felt so bad when you had issues at first, but that should take care of them, very nice.

hey man thanks for the concern

Seems like we are both enjoying new gear day, you've got quite the gear their today as well
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon

Seems like we are both enjoying new gear day, you've got quite the gear their today as well

Mesa from a Marshall? Madness!
hnad.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic

Mesa from a Marshall? Madness!
hnad.

haha well its not like i'm taking a plexi and rewiring it for high gain sounds or whatnot

the 900 itself really isn't the "marshall sound" like the older ones.

So i figure why aim for that with the EL34's, if it isn't meant for it.

So yeah it will be a crazy 2 headed tone freak monster.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon

Thanks, it took me about 6 months but the biggest 3 were in the past week, the golds were sent out for almost a year ago, and that was 3 months late on my part admittedly. NGD's on "Fat Tuesday", is there really any better day to do a NGD? I think not.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Thanks, it took me about 6 months but the biggest 3 were in the past week, the golds were sent out for almost a year ago, and that was 3 months late on my part admittedly. NGD's on "Fat Tuesday", is there really any better day to do a NGD? I think not.

it always takes a while to assemble your rig

haha so true.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE