Hey everyone

So I wrote 4 reviews earlier today for UG, and I checked on my profile today and it shows the reviews, but they are all marked with a "W"

I know it said wait 48 hours, but I was still wondering what the "W" meant.

Also, are there any other symbols like this one?

Thanks! Sorry for such a noob question.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
W = Waiting approval
A = Accepted
D = Denied
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
W = Waiting approval
A = Accepted
D = Denied

Thanks!
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Another question, what causes a review to be denied?
Quote by yellowsnow4free
Another question, what causes a review to be denied?
There is a short list of guidelines in the review submission window.
That would be the first set of possibilities to check if a review was denied:
+ Please check your review for bad grammar and spelling
This speaks for itself. UG won't publish sloppy work.

+ You should enter comments that go deeper than just saying it rules or sucks
Another obvious one. You need to reach a balance here. Your personal opinion of whether whatever you're reviewing needs to be supported by facts. Details about what makes it good or bad.

+ Be critical! Superficial, glowing reviews will not get published
All things are never totally good or bad. If you inform the reader about what's good and what's bad, they can decide for themselves whether this item suits their own needs.

+ Resist the new product rush! Take some time and really work with the product
You just bought a new product or saw a concert and you're totally stoked about it. So you wrote a review. Fine. But WAIT before submitting. You want to balance that initial enthusiasm with the reality all the things that are not in it's favour. In the case of a product, you'll learn more about the limitations of what it can do as you continue to use it. This is important info for someone who is considering purchasing. And since you're influencing their decision, it's a responsibility you should not take lightly. Edit your review after you've given it more thought, then submit it.

+ Choose a proper category before submit. Choose "Other" for products that doesn't exist in the list
This isn't hard to do, but if you fail here, your review will be denied. Don't just choose other for everything. Actually look at the categories and put things in the proper place.

+ Please include some of the specs too, since not everyone will know the model numbers and names alone.
If it's a product you bought, you'll have the owner's manual right in front of you. FILTER out the important specifications from the trivial. Inform the reader of the facts he/she needs to know when considering this purchase.

+ We've prepared some questions you would like to answer on. Please don't follow them directly. Be creative!
No one wants to read a cookie-cutter review that amounts to a fill-in-the-blank list. Organize your thoughts in a way that makes it a pleasure for the reader to continue reading. Blend a little fun into the process along with the details.

If you find the balance with all that, your review will be accepted, unless you choose to review something that already has eleventy-million reviews written about it.

Good luck!
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Tabs are usually denied if:

It is not the full song
If the tab(s) already exist on UG with high ratings
If it is titled incorrectly
Or if it is poorly reviewed on the tab submissions page(you need at least 3 accepted tabs to see the page.