K.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
What an injustice. That's disgusting that he's still in there even though another person admitted to doing it.

EDIT: Great artist too. I hate the song though.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Feb 25, 2009,
I know if I could be bother following the link then I would find this out, but who is Brandon Hein?
Quote by Regression
I know if I could be bother following the link then I would find this out, but who is Brandon Hein?

A symbol of injustice in California, Brandon Hein has now served more than thirteen years in prison for a crime another man admitted to committing. An incredible story of injustice, waste, political ambition, and vengeance.

-BrandonHein.com
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
A symbol of injustice in California, Brandon Hein has now served more than thirteen years in prison for a crime another man admitted to committing. An incredible story of injustice, waste, political ambition, and vengeance.

-BrandonHein.com

A website which is clearly supporting him kind of comes off as a little biased. Any more neutral sources?
Quote by brandon369852
..that's me, big guy.

I kinda doubt that, small guy.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
i honestly think things would be different if it wasn't the son of an LAPD officer that was murdered. we wouldn't be having this conversation IMO. if it had been a random ass kid, he would be out now. i think this is more a case of people not using proper discression, its clear he didn't do it, but unfortunately "special circumstances" are rarely arranged regarding murder, they dont function like that, the law thinks that if people see the laws being enforced any different it will send the wrong message (or so those heartless bastards think). he is the victim of a message, they feel if they let him go it will look bad. i obviously dont recognize these people in charge as human, more like subhumans, a lesser being, for doing things like this for the sake of image.