Don't post ebay links.

I'm not going to report you, cause I don't have any authority around here (and I'm not a dick), but just know that when you make a thread called "Good deal on a mesa" and all you post is an ebay link, it really makes it look like you're just advertising. You should edit your original post and maybe add a word or two.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
You have to understand how eBay works, that price could go up quite a bit (though it's unlikely with that specific amp). For the price it's at right now, it's an alright deal, but I wouldn't pay a cent more than the starting bid

However, if you haven't tried a Nomad before and liked it, I wouldn't really suggest taking a chance on it, a lot of people really dislike them, and some really like them.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by theoreticmusic
It's okay.

I made him an offer for $550 with pickup. Lowball, yes but its a negotiating point seeing that its about to go un-won. Is it a good deal for $550-650???

PS.. How do you like your Express 5-50? Thats my near future amp hopefully....
Quote by xwearesinking
Don't post ebay links.

I'm not going to report you, cause I don't have any authority around here (and I'm not a dick), but just know that when you make a thread called "Good deal on a mesa" and all you post is an ebay link, it really makes it look like you're just advertising. You should edit your original post and maybe add a word or two.

Its actually "Good deal on a mesa?"

Its a question, not a statement like a seller might post but I can see how ppl can confuse it
ah...well, see it's reverse psychology.

don't waste your money on an express. i just bought a mark iv to replace it.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
ah...well, see it's reverse psychology.

don't waste your money on an express. i just bought a mark iv to replace it.

Ya they are a bit expensive. Thanks for the advice.
let me expound. the cleans are good, the crunch is OK, the burn is good up to about 50% gain, but it's way overpriced. it's worth about $800.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.