ok, they are one of(if not my #1) favorite punk band ever. i never hear many people talk about them, there arnt many videos of em, and theyre doesnt seem to be much interest in em. what what does everyone think of this amazing band?

ps. i heard they might be writing new material, and once they do they may start touring again. if so i am extremely excited cos i never got the chance to see them live
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
whats with the whole "p0nx" thing. i cant stand it. why dont they just say punks, or even punx?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
whats with the whole "p0nx" thing. i cant stand it. why dont they just say punks, or even punx?

It's a joke.
DOWN&OUT
They are German, but noone here really cares about them. I think they are decent and I mostly don´t have a problem with Street Punk. I just have few of their songs, they tend to sound really equal in all of their songs. IF you like them check out

www.myspace.com/fortherejectedyouth
I think the first 30 seconds of their songs are the best parts of them... then they get repetitive... and then you switch the song and it sounds kinda similar... For the most part, i think they're pretty decent, but I don't listen to them too much.
i have to admit alot of their stuff sounds the same, but at least there will never be a "only the old stuff is good" moment. I just think they are much more unique street punk. they arnt just another casualties/ghouls/unseen band
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I was just listening to Oxymoron and the Restarts at a bar the other day. Haven't listened to Oxymoron in maybe a year but I used to really like them.