ok so i am wanting to learn how to play sitar just because it is totally psychedelic and would probably be very cool for original stuff. but i have no idea where to start. do any of you have any knowledge about the instrument at all?
To my knowledge, it is a freakishly hard instrument to play.

I realise people need to be dedicated to any instrument if they want to get good at it, but this especially applies to sitar.
scram, you. this aint no ultimate-sitar.com here y'see
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I own one, I try to play it, but it's hard as hell, also it takes so long just to learn to sit with it.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
I played one once...I almost bought it. 250 bucks. It was really tough to bend the strings. But it sounded amazing. I would suggest buy one if you have the money...And just mess around with it.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by loudog93
ok so i am wanting to learn how to play sitar just because it is totally psychedelic and would probably be very cool for original stuff. but i have no idea where to start. do any of you have any knowledge about the instrument at all?

In my homecountry you must become apprentice under sitar master. Very painful callous, many hours spent playing.
last.fm[/url}