Page 1 of 2
Every so often, I'll meet a girl, and then later on I'll be thinking of them a lot even if I hardly talked to them at all. And when I think of them it's like the same feeling of really liking someone alot, although I've known them so briefly. I just think like how gorgeous and stuff they are... it's hard to explain. Like I could meet 10 different girls that day and only the 1 is on my mind. There's never even any flirting or anything... and sometimes when I feel as if maybe I should try to develop things into a relationship I can't do it because I kinda think that maybe i'd rather be friends with them because of how much respect I have for them... I dunno kinda corny but I just wanted to share. Anyone have similar experiences?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I think it's about time for TS to turn in his Man Card.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I used to be like that with one girl for ages but she'd always be going out with this other guy and we eventually drifted apart so we're not really friends anymore, just say hi when we see eachother. I really wish I made a better effort to bang that girl.
Yeah. I get horny all the time, too...
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Every so often, I'll meet a girl, and then later on I'll be thinking of them a lot even if I hardly talked to them at all. And when I think of them it's like the same feeling of really liking someone alot, although I've known them so briefly. I just think like how gorgeous and stuff they are... it's hard to explain. Like I could meet 10 different girls that day and only the 1 is on my mind. There's never even any flirting or anything... and sometimes when I feel as if maybe I should try to develop things into a relationship I can't do it because I kinda think that maybe i'd rather be friends with them because of how much respect I have for them... I dunno kinda corny but I just wanted to share. Anyone have similar experiences?

i feel exactly the same
I took a dance class instead of P.E. my senior year (with complete heterosexual intentions mind you), and there was this amazingly gorgeous girl in there.
Yes, heaven was missing an angel and everything.

Anyways, I was already seeing another girl, so I acknowledged her beauty, and moved on with my life I guess. I didn't attempt to win her over, talk to her, or anything, and no part of me wanted to. It just didn't seem necessary or possible even.

But the summer after, I kept having weird dreams about her (non-sexual dreams), and after every one, I swear I would see her somewhere, or she'd pop up in my life again somehow.

It was strange to me because even though she was physically perfect, I wasn't breaking my back to get get her attention, and the only time she even crossed my mind was when she said hi or something.

But I haven't seen her in months now, and the dreams have stopped. But it was really weird.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
It's worse when they become your girlfriend and then you break up. Try getting that off your mind without copious amounts of marijuana.
last.fm[/url}
It happens TS
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
yea thats normal, but never get too caught up in a girl, always remember there are 3billion more (and thats a serious note, not sarcasm)
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by Spooni_Shaq

I used to get like that all the time.

It sucked, I hated it.
signatures are budget.
There's this ugly as chick in my science but she's really smart so I copy homework, that's how she sticks in my mind
"What we've got here is failure to communicate..."
Quote by Old Lady
I used to be like that with one girl for ages but she'd always be going out with this other guy and we eventually drifted apart so we're not really friends anymore, just say hi when we see eachother. I really wish I made a better effort to bang that girl.

this exactly. its tough having your best friend be a total ladies man.
Quote by HelpTravesty
It's worse when they become your girlfriend and then you break up. Try getting that off your mind without copious amounts of marijuana.

I think marijuana stopped being fun for me when I was obsessed with that girl because I'd just sit there stoned off my face thinking about her
Theres a tenor player in my school, she is amazingly beautiful. we've probably exchanged less than 10 words, but im falling for her wicked hard.

Mmmmm, lust is delicious
Quote by GS LEAD 5
You guys are all schizophrenic....

Really? Tell me more about it, I dunno much about mental illness (Well I know what schizophrenia is but why you think people here have it?)
Quote by smilesoftly
I used to be friends with a guy like that.
He'd develop a crush with every girl he met, it was so annoying.

I just think it's your current mental state of mind.

I agree...crushes are purely psychological
Quote by smilesoftly
I used to be friends with a guy like that.
He'd develop a crush with every girl he met, it was so annoying.

I just think it's your current mental state of mind.

It's not quite like that though, it's more like gaining a big soft spot for a girl instantly but not necessarily wishing for anything more than being their friend
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by InvaderTSN
This happens to me sometimes. Of course, it could be due to my hormones making me want to fuck anything with a vagina or vagina-like orifice.

Yeah, this and that thing that someone previously said about drifting apart and never talking to her again. Stupid lust, you decietful bastard.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yes...it's called being alone.

gives you too much time to think, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This. Happens to me all the time.

/thread
Quote by TurboJaw
This. Happens to me all the time.

/thread

I agree, this quote should end this thread

pshh

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
.......Creepy.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
i hate it, i get it every couple of weeks or something, ill meet a beautiful girl. and after i try i just fail. it just hurts. and now the girl i was going for, is supposedly going out with some other guy. but no ones said anything its quite annoying when youve gotten over her but she still remains single.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
i was friends with this girl i really liked. i could never date her because she always had this ass hole boyfriend. i couldn't stop thinking about her. but she was always with this guy that treated her like ****. eventually i moved on. i still think about her and what could have been.
Damn, all you niggaz need to stop falling into the Friend Zone.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
You guys are all schizophrenic....

And you have a big ass sig. Thank you captain obvious.
Quote by HelpTravesty

This
I hate my sig
I know exactly what you're talking about. I once met a girl in St. Louis (I'm from Canada) For about a few hours, and forsome reason i couldn't get her out of my head. I mean she wasn't overly hot or anything. We just talked for a little and she took interest in me and i couldnt stop thinking aobut her for a longggg time.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
this thread has made me think, if u guys feel like this about certain women, then certain women probably feel the same about u guys. its kinda like friends, theres a group where ur not as important and want in, and then there's people who think ur group of friends is the **** and wants in, least in my highschool.
Quote by TSmitty6
this thread has made me think, if u guys feel like this about certain women, then certain women probably feel the same about u guys. its kinda like friends, theres a group where ur not as important and want in, and then there's people who think ur group of friends is the **** and wants in, least in my highschool.

Problem is, you have no fucking idea which girls do.
Page 1 of 2