I'm a beginner who have just been playing for about 5 months.

Yesterday, why I was practicing, my high E broke and I decided to change the whole set of strings as they were pretty old. So when I have changed all and tuned the guitar up, I have fret buzz at the open low E, it buzzes against the first fret, this problem did not exist before. How can I fix it ? Please help

My guitar is a Gio Ibanez GRX90 without a double locking bridge. What can I do ? Maybe raise the action a little bit ? but I dont know how to do that !!!
Plug it in. If you can't hear the buzz through the amp you don't really need to bother.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
my electric has some buzz on the frets but the pickups don't pick it up.. Other things to consider. If you got thicker strings then before the low E will have a wider wavelength and cause fret buzz. also take a look down your neck and see how strait it is its possible its bowed back. if it is take it into a guitar store and see if they can adjust it for you.
First of all, when you changed your strings, did you take all the strings of at the same time or did you change them one at time?
If you removed all your strings at once, that's not a good thing....Don't do it again.
Chances are your truss rod needs adjusting.
There's my way and the wrong way.
Quote by seth's daddy
First of all, when you changed your strings, did you take all the strings of at the same time or did you change them one at time?
If you removed all your strings at once, that's not a good thing....Don't do it again.
Chances are your truss rod needs adjusting.

Um not true. You don't want to per say cut your strings and release tension all at once but you can take all your strings off just back off the tension and do it one at a time. that's how you clean and hydrate your fret board mid stringing.
I indeed took all the strings out and then replaced them one by one, was that a bad thing ? never heard of it before though