Two teenage girls have been arrested after pimping out fellow school students in an underground prostitution ring, US police say.

Jazmine Finley and Tatiana Tye, both 16, allegedly lured girls from the grounds of schools in Phoenix and trained them to work in the sex trade in what police called "an alarmingly different tactic".

Pimps typically scour shopping malls to recruit underage workers, Fox News reports.

The teenage girls reportedly rented an apartment for five girls, aged from 14 to 17, to service clients. The pair then took a share of their takings.

Police pounced after investigating reports of underage prostitutes working in the West Phoenix area.

The teens, who were also allegedly working as prostitutes themselves, have been charged with multiple counts of child prostitution, pandering and receiving the earnings of a prostitute.

Source

I lol'd.
Those are some hard looking girls :|

On a more serious note, that is completely f***ed up.
wow
Look at them faces lol
thats sick
Nike Terminators

Quote by potcorn56
I wish they had a smiley that blew its brains out thats what id use

Quote by Maus24
Called it quits at 60 seconds? Pussy.
Quote by walkingminstral
Photos amuse me

I figured they would amuse most of the pit

Quote by drunkinkoala
Those are guys?

Quote by boozeforyouse
The pic on the left? ...Is a chick?

Read the thread title.
Did the one on the right stick her finger in a light socket?

EDIT: ^ No, those two may not be incredibly clever, but I doubt it took them very long to figure out they would need to pimp other girls instead of doing the dirty work themselves.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Feb 25, 2009,
ill take the one on the left. 10$.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
I'd have to be payed to sex them, not the other way round.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
...I live in Phoenix! I can't believe anyone as ugly and generally unappealing as them lives in my city. I would turn gay if they were the last women on earth.
...They are women though, right?
Who would sleep with the first one? She looks like she could kill you just by sitting on you.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by cfhwarhead
...I live in Phoenix! I can't believe anyone as ugly and generally unappealing as them lives in my city. I would turn gay if they were the last women on earth.
...They are women though, right?

That's what happened when they lived in San Francisco...
And yet I can't figure out how I didn't think of that first.
Damn.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
id agree to be a prostitute just in fear of them beating the **** outta me if i turn down the offer
Quote by i_killed_bill
That's what happened when they lived in San Francisco...

i didnt think they would live in Phoenix. But it said Phoenix and i like to be on guard for these things. You never know when you will have to kill it with fire, as apparently electricity and radiation havent been able to do their job on these lovely ladies.
Quote by Tire Me.
By da wai, ma name is Bubba, bu yu ca' cal ma Bubba
Last edited by cfhwarhead at Feb 25, 2009,
I ****ing KNEW they were gonna be black.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Lol I thought the title was "Teen girls pimped up fellow students" and came in expecting pics of "Yo dawg, I herd you like students, so I put a student in yo student so they can study while they study"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Yuck.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Am I the only one who came in expecting a pimp my ride scenario involving people instead of cars? I shall leave then.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by sacamano79
ill take the one on the left. 10$.

well, i think if they had to resort to prostition, they couldnt afford to pay you $10.
Quote by walkingminstral
People had sex with them for money? ewww!

Ewww... Girl/boy germs!

Whatever they are.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Am I the only one who came in expecting a pimp my ride scenario involving people instead of cars? I shall leave then.

Quote by entity0009
Lol I thought the title was "Teen girls pimped up fellow students" and came in expecting pics of "Yo dawg, I herd you like students, so I put a student in yo student so they can study while they study"

Quote by entity0009

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Oh my God.
Shoop time!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
the one on the left could pass a guy with no problems. those are certainly some ugly looking niggogs. and as soon as i read the title i thought of Pimp my ride and figured it had to do with cars.
Them bitches are so ugly they would have to pay ME for me to **** them
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema