...This thread will help me out too

Anyone wanna elaborate what they pick so that other people looking through the net for a good 12 string, so we can be like "Oh ok, this is a good 12 string "
I just bought the Seagull you have listed around Christmas time and I love it! If you want to know anything specific about it, I can help you out.
Seagull Coastline S12 Cedar 12-string
Epiphone EJ-200 (natural)
How much more expensive are the strings for a 12 string guitar?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I would never buy a 12 string new (again). The resale value on them is brutal. Check Kijiji and watch it for a while. Likely you find a guitar that someone paid $1000 for, and they are forced to unload of 3-400 bucks.
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
Quote by Milez5858
I would never buy a 12 string new (again). The resale value on them is brutal. Check Kijiji and watch it for a while. Likely you find a guitar that someone paid $1000 for, and they are forced to unload of 3-400 bucks.

You really hate online shopping, and you really love Kijiji don't you?

The Seagull and the Alvarez look the best to me. Remember, go to stores and try out all the 12 strings in your price range, even some a bit higher. Try ALL. Not some, but ALL.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Kijiji is not an online purchase. All purchases are in person, ie, you play the guitar. I don't care what classifieds someone uses. Craigs list, local papers.

You are very good at missing the point though.
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES