Basically I'm an out of shape american at this point, i think being out of shape comes with the job.
The lifestyle of ghanja smoking and munchies, combined with gaming and guitar playing has left me a little out of shape. Nothing major at this point, but id like to fix this before it gets worse.

So I weigh about 155 now, and I'm about 6 feet even. that sounds good but most of it isnt muscle,and if it isnt muscle what is it folks?
I just want to know the pits opinions on the best ways to lost fat around your stomach, and tone that area up, and to tone up the arms.
It's not muscle.....It's gotta be your cawk.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
to get muscle? work out maybe? i mean, at six feet even and 155, it doesnt sound like youre fat either. just work out, lift some weights.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Go out for a run everyday. That's the easiest and best way to get back into shape (aerobically at least). If you wanna get ripped, google "bodybuilding"
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
sounds like you just got flabby skin man. I mean i'm 6'1 and around 180 and still pretty fit. sounds like you just need to lift weights and do core exercises like this (which REALLY WORKS) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YRB1ISbKTQ . You can blow me for the vid later dude

EDIT: best for chest/arms = push-ups/pull-ups
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Last edited by dxpaintball8000 at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by Strato-Massacre
to get muscle? work out maybe? i mean, at six feet even and 155, it doesnt sound like youre fat either. just work out, lift some weights.

im not fat thankfully no, but i dont want to be either thats why im gettin started on this now.
Just get a regualr exercise routine or join a gym.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by dxpaintball8000
sounds like you just got flabby skin man. I mean i'm 6'1 and around 180 and still pretty fit. sounds like you just need to lift weights and do core exercises like this (which REALLY WORKS) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YRB1ISbKTQ . You can blow me for the vid later dude

EDIT: best for chest/arms = push-ups/pull-ups

hahaha ill get one of the chicks i know to blow you

vid looks decent ill try it out tommorrow afternoon.