So apparently matt and corey no longer use dean, so who are they with now? esp? bc rich?
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
They're going to DBZ Guitars.

Oh and read the rules as you're not allowed to post 'metalcore' bands here which is bull****. Whatever though, it's the rules. And they have to be followed.
Last edited by Majin Gaara at Feb 25, 2009,
Oh em gee...Metalcore goes in the Hardcore forum!? I'm so shocked! And disturbed, I'm also very disturbed!

OMG! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, THOR?! WITH THE POWER OF THINE WILL I SHALL POST METALCORE IN THE METAL FORUM!

I'm fading away!
No!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Read the rules.

*reported*
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Last edited by Firenze at Feb 25, 2009,
They've been talking about this in the Trivium thread for weeks.
It's looking like Matt is going with Gibson and Corey is going with ESP or Jackson.
Nothing's been announced.

Also
GET OUT OF THE METAL FORUM.
They're not... Heafy is still using his dean. He used a Gibson LP on ascendancy.

Unfortunately, although I disagree, you have to haul your ass out to the hardcore forum. Even though Trivium's new album is more focused on the metal side of metalcore.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Listen to insurrection, has some mean-ass riffs and sounds like trash metal dude... But I still don't think they're metal yet.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Neo_Towel
So apparently matt and corey no longer use dean, so who are they with now? esp? bc rich?
They will be metal soon. Just give them another album or so.

Until then, keep it in the hardcore forum bud.