Just bought the new lamb of god album on moday, andd ohh my ****ing god, i think its amazing, whats other pples oppinions on it?

i just wanted to know, .. thanks.
Mikey
Uh.. Lamb of God thread in the hardcore forum. But it is amazing. Just learned The Passing on guitar. Sweet
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Yeah I got it from preorder and it was missing the card with the stuff for the Escape the Plague contest. pissed me off. but otherwise it was an amazing album.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
i think it was amazing. i think that willie and mark matured guitar wise. they still have the heavy chops but they also have acoustic parts and also decent solos
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
Quote by mikeshecter92
Just bought the new lamb of god album on moday, andd ohh my ****ing god, i think its amazing, whats other pples oppinions on it?

i just wanted to know, .. thanks.
So, I just heard "The Passing" on Wrath.......one word.....AMAZING! Totally reminds me of something Metallica would've written, which to me, is cool.

Question....can anybody recommend any other epic metal tracks similar in sound/structure to "The Passing"??

I already have all of Metallica's stuff....but I'm just looking for suggestions to other music I may not have heard.....

For example, I think Opeth has great structure to some of their tracks, "Burden" & "Porcelain Heart" are the two that I know. Also Pelican "Lost in the Headlights" & "Dead between these walls" are also amazing.

Let me know if you have any other recommendations for me.....thanks for the help.
GEAR
-Gibson Explorer - EMG 85/81 - white
-Fender Super Champ XD 15w
-Boss DS-1
-Boss OC-3 Octave
-Digitech Phaser
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus - sunburst
-Yamaha Cutaway Elec-Acoustic
-Line 6 Spider III 15w