Gday all,

My band is wanting to do a song from Billy Squier but we are unsure of the title of the song. It was from Billy Madison where he rocks up to high school with the trans am?
Last edited by slashedaxl103 at Feb 25, 2009,
have you thought of doing a lyrics search on google...................
Epiphone LP Standard Honeyburst, Stagg Custom Job
Relic'd Tele, Carlsbro GLX30
Frontman 25R, Zoom G1X
Dunlop SW-95, Danelectro DTB-1
Behringer VT999

Quote by obeythepenguin
Damn, that was fast. AlexW1989, thanks to you I can finally get to sleep again at night...
Quote by AlexW1989
have you thought of doing a lyrics search on google...................

Ahhh think about it mate, that an easy fix if you know the lyrics, i only know the tune
the stroke

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
how about searching for the films soundtrack??
Epiphone LP Standard Honeyburst, Stagg Custom Job
Relic'd Tele, Carlsbro GLX30
Frontman 25R, Zoom G1X
Dunlop SW-95, Danelectro DTB-1
Behringer VT999

Quote by obeythepenguin
Damn, that was fast. AlexW1989, thanks to you I can finally get to sleep again at night...
DAM!!i shuldnt of been looking at all the emoticons

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Billy Squier is an amazing musician. Played with Hendrix's Band of Gypsies... great writer, singer, guitarist....

Do yourself a favour. Get the Don't Say No album... the one that has The Stroke on it. So many great songs.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Heard it from a friend who... heard it from a friend who... heard it from another you were messin' around....

Okay - NOW it's officially an REO Speedwagon thread. Discuss.

Billy Squier > REO Speedwagon x1000.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.