So today lent starts, for those of you who don't know, its the start of fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, personally, i won't be able to fast, but i have been thinking of giving one of my vices up for 40 days, first i considered not drinking alcohol, which seemed fair enough, but then when i really thought about it, when i go out with my friends in the evening, usually i drink, i can have a good time without it but it makes a good time better in a club or whatever, plus if i happen to score with a girl then i would feel bad about it if i was sober and she was drunk.

So then i decided to try getting up at no later than 8am for 40 days, but then that is too easy and just tiring as ****. Anyway, after some deliberation, i have come to a solution that i will most probably regret...

No masturbating. Thats right, no masturbating, or more to the point, i am not allowed to cum, be it by sex (even though i am not actually getting any at this moment in time) or fapping. So does anyone else want to join me in this pact or at least give some morale support?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Im giving up meat and... Fapping, ill give it about two days.

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I'm starving myself to death.

a martyr I am.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I don't see the point myself, and you won't last.

Good luck TS.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Feb 25, 2009,
See how you didn't wanna give up the other things? That means they're the things you should give up.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm not doing any drugs except alcohol, weed and cigarettes.

Is that all?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm not doing any drugs except alcohol, weed and cigarettes.

WEAK.

Quote by Scumbag1792
You're aware that when they say fast for 40 days and 40 nights, it doesn't refer to food, so much as it does to your vices?

I did the no masturbation thing last year. It's rough. You have to be tough to succeed. G'luck.

Edit: It's actually 47 days, sundays don't count toward the total.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Last edited by merfsullivan at Feb 25, 2009,
Have your friends place bets on whether or not you'll make it. Make sure they start a website.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Welll....

You can masturbate on sunday, it doesnt apply.

Fasting, in terms of food, means that you can have one big meal a day and the other two meals cannot equal that one big meal. That means that the big meal could be as big as a table and the other two meals could be half a table.

When you turn 65 you do not have to fast anymore.

My point is that it is all bull****. If you want a real idea for lent, try this:

Every day write a letter to someone you normally wouldn't talk to and thank them for whatever reasons you can think of.

It is, to me, a much better and more thoughtful idea.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
So you pondered giving up alcohol and premarital sex for religious reasons, but then decided against it?

You, sir, are a mystery.
PM me for newts
Quote by ScottElwood
Welll....

You can masturbate on sunday, it doesnt apply.

Fasting, in terms of food, means that you can have one big meal a day and the other two meals cannot equal that one big meal. That means that the big meal could be as big as a table and the other two meals could be half a table.

When you turn 65 you do not have to fast anymore.

My point is that it is all bull****. If you want a real idea for lent, try this:

Every day write a letter to someone you normally wouldn't talk to and thank them for whatever reasons you can think of.

It is, to me, a much better and more thoughtful idea.

those fasting rules only apply to roman catholics
i dont know i think the no cuming would suck but im athiest so i dont have to give up any thing good luck
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by The_Casinator
I give up lent!

*head explodes*

Quote by Scumbag1792
SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!
argh...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Well, my regimen is at least once every two days, its definately something i don't want to give up, but it dosen't really get in the way of my routine, when i go out with friends, its a laugh but then it gets better when alcohol is introduced, i think at the moment when i see a picture of a hot girl or see a gorgeous woman in a club or on the train or whatever i just have to blot it out really, maybe imagine they don't have tits or a vagina or that they are related to me or something.
WHOMP

Quote by Toast1337
SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!
argh...

Yeah I remember seeing two of those threads yesterday.
No need for a searchbar when you're as smart as i am.
*cough*
Hypocrit....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
There was a thread just like this yesterday, and most of the replies were similar too...

I won't report it though, 'cause people who report threads like this need to get a life

Anyway, I've heard that people who fap regularly, and then suddenly give it up, explode in a wave of cum after 23 days and 10 hours...
Last edited by TheWickerMan666 at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I don't see the point myself, and you won't last.

Good luck TS.

tara reid is sooooo hot....fappity fappity fap fap fap!
Giving up is for quitters...

LET'S GET BAKED!!
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
So what you going to do if you score? I mean, ok, girl might think you are a really good guy and dedicated and all that. But before long she's GOT to test your will power. She has no option about this 'cos girls are made that way.
I'd stick with the no booze and let her take her chances. Easy cum easy go.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

For lent I'm giving up my copious amounts of cocaine and rampant unprotected sex, wish me luck.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Argonaut
Giving up is for quitters...

LET'S GET BAKED!!

I don't smoke weed lol, not that i look down upon people who do, i don't mind, but i don't see any attraction in it, i laugh for a bit, get hungry then get tired, then when i wake up i feel drained, if i do it too often i get paranoid and lazy.
WHOMP

Soda
Nothing carbonated.
And That is a big deal to me.
I generally drink 2 or 3 carbonated beveerages a day.
Quote by Rookie One
makes jizz shoot out of your don johnson
Lent is stupid. God wants you to be happy not torture yourself for his pleasure.
Giving up fapping along with 4 of my mates.
It's gonna be very tough...
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

I've given up digestion, and doubled my intake of alcohol, drugs, coffee and cigarettes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm gonna try to do half an hour of physics revision a night.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
im giving up pucskis
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"