Hello there, i'm pretty good guitar player and can improvise on scales etc.
but i know nothing about music theory which feels kind of fail.
I want to learn some music theory and i have checked some lessons here on UG but it's all messy, i don't really understand and i don't know where to start.

So could someone help me from were to start?
I found 'the crusade' (a number of columns on this site) to be very helpful. That said, learn about intervals and the major scale to begin with.
"The Crusade" articles are a very helpful reference for theory indeed, search them in the columns section here on UG. Another option for you is to look into the "Ultimate Guide to Guitar", a link to the first chapter is in my sig... it explains music theory and guitar practice, starting from the very basics and working its way up to more advanced concepts.

/self-promo (I really need to cut that )
Get a teacher
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
Quote by ZeGuitarist
"The Crusade" articles are a very helpful reference for theory indeed, search them in the columns section here on UG. Another option for you is to look into the "Ultimate Guide to Guitar", a link to the first chapter is in my sig... it explains music theory and guitar practice, starting from the very basics and working its way up to more advanced concepts.

/self-promo (I really need to cut that )

I'm already working through your columns as well. Found the crusades to be good to get some information fast and really feel like I'm learning. Going through your lessons now so I can pick out all the stuff crusades didn't talk about to get a better all round knowledge.
Quote by TdotBass
Get a teacher

You could probably say that in every thread made in this forum. Which would leave no reason at all for the forum to even exist... so why don't you kindly shut up and get out, if you're not going to be helpful.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You could probably say that in every thread made in this forum. Which would leave no reason at all for the forum to even exist... so why don't you kindly shut up and get out, if you're not going to be helpful.

agree.

I'm going to try the tips you guys gave me, tnx.