Oh noes, a random number of people gets sick, and it happens to be the same random number some random guy attributed to the Devil ages ago. We're all doomed
Nobody who is saved is doomed. If you would like to PM me I can help you become saved and you will feel stronger and more confident then ever before.

Bless you.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Oh noes, a random number of people gets sick, and it happens to be the same random number some random guy attributed to the Devil ages ago. We're all doomed

not only that, the wrong number
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Roman Noodler
Nobody who is saved is doomed. If you would like to PM me I can help you become saved and you will feel stronger and more confident then ever before.

Bless you.

I'm not going to touch that with a fifty foot pole... I have so many things that I could say to you right now but I'm going to be the better person and just walk away.

fucking prick.
i thought 666 wasn't the devil's number, what is it ?
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Quote by wizards?
I'm not going to touch that with a fifty foot pole... I have so many things that I could say to you right now but I'm going to be the better person and just walk away.

fucking prick.

that's not nice.
Quote by glenlyerkey
that's not nice.

That's why I said it It's just another contradiction which was a play on his religion which is full of them. If you were in my head you would have found that funny. But apparently I'm the only one that found it funny...
Oh gosh... you arn't seriously making a link of this to the rapture/armageddon are you?

*sigh*
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Yes, and Mahatma Gandhi said

"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act."