Page 1 of 2
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I have a phobia of coffins....Thanks for making me crap myself.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Kill It!
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I love his haircut. And he goes "nah my teeth were capped, but I'm definently a real vampire"
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Hm... You seem to have a valid point there.

Time for me to get my teeth capped and buy a puffy Seinfeld-esque shirt.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I hope he gets jumped alot.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Now there's a kid who could have done with five across the eyes once in a while.
"Couldn't wear silver, couldn't go out in the sun. Just everything, you know." lol
I really thought vampires were supposed to be kind of stylish. And not have such sh*t haircuts. Or be so fat. And gay.
Quote by ctb
"Couldn't wear silver, couldn't go out in the sun. Just everything, you know." lol

Omg while I read that he said it in the video
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ctb

"Until one day I decided I'd just drink their blood."
"And... are they ok with that?"
"Generally... no"

Also, the comments are full of "this kid is a disgrace to real vampires etc etc"... lol, this kid is a disgrace to humankind, even a disgrace to emo kids, which means a lot
Quote by ctb

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought werewolfs were vulnerable to silver lol

Personally, I think we should throw him in the sun to prove it
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
sounds pretty much par for the course with jerry springer
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by Kensai
Omg while I read that he said it in the video
Quick, he could be right outsi... *GAHHH*
Quote by ZeGuitarist
"Until one day I decided I'd just drink their blood."
"And... are they ok with that?"
"Generally... no"
He could've been a comedian. But no, he decided to be an idiot.
there's only one way to know for sure... throw him in the sunlight, if he sparkles, KILL HIM WITH FIRE!!!!
Quote by Silverstein14
vamp kid!!

burn down hot topic
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by The_Casinator
If he's a vampire then I'm a child-molesting Santa.

Maybe I had a disturbed childhood, but IMO the underlined section is tautologous.
Wouldn't the stage lights kill him? His hair is wrong, vampires have a widow's peak. And someone please find a part on there were he reflects off something (I'm too lazy)
Quote by i_killed_bill
Wouldn't the stage lights kill him?

he's not a vampire

Quote by i_killed_bill
His hair is wrong, vampires have a widow's peak.

he's not a vampire

Quote by i_killed_bill
And someone please find a part on there were he reflects off something (I'm too lazy)

he's not a vampire
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
he's not a vampire

he's not a vampire

he's not a vampire

So he just read Twilight?
question, are these people staged like on talk shows in germany, or are they real? for this kid I'm going with staged, but some of the retards on the other episodes.. .not so sure.
Quote by CoreysMonster
question, are these people staged like on talk shows in germany, or are they real? for this kid I'm going with staged, but some of the retards on the other episodes.. .not so sure.

Yes, they had a reality show about the process they take to make these stories but it was cancelled shortly after. It's all staged.
Quote by i_killed_bill
Yes, they had a reality show about the process they take to make these stories but it was cancelled shortly after. It's all staged.

ah, thought so.

jeez, what a horribly stupid show.
Page 1 of 2