Can you believe that theres some church protesting my high school, saying that God hates gay people. Apparently these people call theirselves christians, but Im pretty sure God doesn't hate, so their obviously wackos. Me and my band are gonna go up to the field where their protesting afterchool with all our gear and were gonna practice as loud as possible until they get sick of it and leave.
Westboro Baptist Church, much?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by From_The_Ashes
Can you believe that theres some church protesting my high school, saying that God hates gay people. Apparently these people call theirselves christians, but Im pretty sure God doesn't hate, so their obviously wackos. Me and my band are gonna go up to the field where their protesting afterchool with all our gear and were gonna practice as loud as possible until they get sick of it and leave.

WTF, Christians protesting gays!? Christians spewing hateful untrue lies!? WTF

Oh wait thats right, that happens every day -_-
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by CoreysMonster
if god hated gay people he wouldn't have created Rick Astley.

Rick's gay?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Sergeant Madd
Good, homosexuality is twisted.

You're an 09'ner, you call homosexuality twisted?

GTFO NOOB.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
there are 2 types of people who make the world a terrible place: religious fanatics and lawyers. they cause 90% of the worlds problems.
Yeah. It's pretty crazy. We were also planning to spray paint rainbows all over the field to piss them off even more. Yeah it is Westboro btw.
Your initial post sounded a bit stupid TS.

This thread (Thanks to CoreysMonster) is now about "If God Hated gay people he wouldn't have..."s. Make your own!

If God hated gay people he wouldn't have only given Adam and Eve two sons.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Sergeant Madd
Good, homosexuality is twisted.

Welcome to the pit my friend, here when you have a date registered in the month and year we are currently in, and thus have an oppinion on something- that oppinion having little to no thought into it- you get poked in the face, hard, with a stick.

*Pokes*
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
What I cannot believe is
1. there are peopl who still believe in God
2.Those people that call themselves Christians, have that strange idea that the Christian god is a god who generally hates.
3.That those people HATE in the name of their God, i mean that is similar to the Crusades.
4.If there is a god indeed, he wouln't mind if you were Gay or Straight, Christian or Muslim, black or white in his final judgement.If there is a God after all, i hope people are judged by their actions. That excludes those wankers up there from their paradise
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Well,do something about it???
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
ALL religion is fcuked up waste of time. To be honest i'd rather not say anything and watch those losers waste thier lives with god n sh1t
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
I hate, therefore I am.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by mattiwillohouse
ALL religion is fcuked up waste of time. To be honest i'd rather not say anything and watch those losers waste thier lives with god n sh1t

Yeah well, according to Pascal, you lose.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by cthuludawn21
there are 2 types of people who make the world a terrible place: religious fanatics and lawyers. they cause 90% of the worlds problems.

Wrong.

It's religious fanatics, politicians and homosexuals.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're an 09'ner, you call homosexuality twisted?

GTFO NOOB.

So I take it you like getting fudge packed?

BTW it's a sin and more people should protest it.

$10 says your some little fag in 8th grade who doesn't know his elbow from his a s s.
Quote by CrimboJones
If God really did hate gays he would have created some disease to wipe them all out.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I C what you did thur ;D
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
Welcome to the pit my friend, here when you have a date registered in the month and year we are currently in, and thus have an oppinion on something- that oppinion having little to no thought into it- you get poked in the face, hard, with a stick.

*Pokes*

In addition, when you have a rainbow in your signature and decide to stereotype an entire religion based on a few idiots you hear about in the newspaper (who are widely frowned upon) your opinion is of little worth as well.

Though I'd imagine you're well accustomed with "poking" people in the face "with a stick"

Edit: I'm not christian by the way so lets avoid that one altogether.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by Sergeant Madd

$10 says your some little fag in 8th grade who doesn't know his elbow from his a s s.

What's the difference between a gay person and a Christian?

The gay person's friend is real.
Quote by Sergeant Madd

in the pit, we are all tolerant to all kinds of ideals and beliefs, but our bible is and remains the rules of the pit, which you are not following.

*reported for flaming*
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

*Pokes*

This coming form some kid in highschool against a senior in college. Yeah you beat me big time. You must have way better experince and knowledge of the world then me.
Quote by Sergeant Madd
This coming form some kid in highschool against a senior in college. Yeah you beat me big time. You must have way better experince and knowledge of the world then me.

why not? alot of people in college have no idea how the real world works.
God hates gays, men with long hair, and supposidly you can sell your daughter to prostitute if your poor... yet alot of these things aren't supported by laws when we base our foundations on the bible.... Not showing hate just pointing out some interesting things..