PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Last edited by baumgartner at Feb 25, 2009,
sorry, i fixed it
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Wow, that was really worth the wait.

Poor you, just sitting and reloading this page all the time he hadn't fixed it.

The trailer is kick-ass by the way.

''Hush up, little girls, a lot of guys have that name.''
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Last edited by Mister.Y at Feb 25, 2009,
hmmm no one seems to like it... maybe i just think its funny cause im really baked... Is it funny? I cant tell im kind blazed.
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by baumgartner
hmmm no one seems to like it... maybe i just think its funny cause im really baked... Is it funny? I cant tell im kind blazed.

It is funny. And historically funny, as in, it's a blaxploitation spoof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaxploitation
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.