hey guys, forgive me if this is the wrong forum
well i ordered a new amp but have run into a little snag.

i ordered a randall rg50tc for £350 from dolphinmusic(uk)
i placed the order and recieved an email with order reference number and the price of the order.
now, the amp was out of stock(i didnt realise till after) and ive been waiting two weeks now, checking everyday.

i checked just now looking at the actual amps page as well and they have priced it up to £580 , now this is out of my budget and im wondering will they still sell me the amp for the original price it was when i ordered or are they allowed to charge me £580?

any help hugely appreciated
If they have accepted and confirmed the order at £350 then that is what you pay......
well seeing you have already payed £350 i don't think they're allowed to charge you any more just because it was out of stock.

i'd suggest you either phone them OR trading standards agency/citizens advice bueareu to double check.

but i'm fairly sure they can't charge you if you've already payed and they've accepted your payment
They have the right to change the price, but only charge the extra with your consensus, afaik
well i read the terms and conditions and found this

2.4 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If within 14 days of accepting your order a pricing error is found in respect of any or all of the goods you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible detailing the mispriced goods and offering you the option of:
2.4.1 placing a new order at the correct price for those goods;
2.4.2 cancelling the whole of your order; or
2.4.3 cancelling your order for the mispriced goods and reconfirming your order for the correctly priced goods.

i ordered on the ninth thats over 14 days ago and i havent recieved an email from them since the ninth, so they cant charge me more?

also i went to the bank and printed out a statement and the £350 has been debited
Last edited by razorback91 at Feb 25, 2009,
If they've TAKEN the money and THEN informed you of the price change, they HAVE to LEGALLY honour your purchase.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
If your account has been charged then they will probably ship you the amp at the price you ordered it. I wouldn't sweat it.
Quote by razorback91
well i read the terms and conditions and found this

2.4 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If within 14 days of accepting your order a pricing error is found in respect of any or all of the goods you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible detailing the mispriced goods and offering you the option of:
2.4.1 placing a new order at the correct price for those goods;
2.4.2 cancelling the whole of your order; or
2.4.3 cancelling your order for the mispriced goods and reconfirming your order for the correctly priced goods.

i ordered on the ninth thats over 14 days ago and i havent recieved an email from them since the ninth, so they cant charge me more?

also i went to the bank and printed out a statement and the £350 has been debited

the 14 day thing only appears to apply to mispriced goods

if it was meant to be 580 when you bought it then this would be the case but if the price changes after the order was confirmed then i think you're ok no matter how long they take to get it to you
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by fergus74
If they have accepted and confirmed the order at £350 then that is what you pay......

+1

if they don't, kick up about it. they shouldn't have accepted your order if they weren't willing to honour the price.

EDIT:

Quote by razorback91
YES!! they shipped it

sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Feb 26, 2009,