Poll: Have you ever been banned?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever been banned?
Yes
258 42%
No
352 58%
Voters: 610.
Page 1 of 8
I'm sure its happened to a couple of us before- when I first joined this forum I got confused with someones IP and then proceeded to make another account and was banned for a 30 day period.

Use your time in this thread to appologize for your sins.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Yeah about 20 times or so.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
3 times i think

the biggest lol was that between my 2nd and 3rd ban i was unbanned for the respectable time of... one week

Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
I got banned once for being an idiot. I learnt my lesson, or perhaps I just matured a little It's hard to tell as it was two years ago, or maybe a little bit more.

Got banned another time, but that was a misunderstanding on someone else's part, and I deftly talked my way out of bannination.
I think I was about to get double banned for starting about 500 "UN BAN ME I DIDNT DO IT" threads.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I haven't got banned yet, cuz I'm a noobie.
But still less noob than those bloody 09'ers!
I don't have a record anymore.

It was 6 times. Including 2 fun bans.
Been banned a couple of times. I neither remember nor care what for, and so will probably be banned for the same old crap again.
I got banned in 2 posts on the same thread, firstly for only just posting ".," and i think i then started insulting Delriumbassist and Giant Raven-At the time i was arguing back :p.

All on my own thread aswell-Bass Guitr vs Lead/Electric guitar .

Embarrasing to think of it.
I was one of the Grand National '08 Banned members.

That was a funny little ban.
yeah, to be banned is not fun, it's like being in some kind of prison forum and waiting to come out to the real world a.k.a UG's forum.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Its too easy to get banned-In my opnion.

Not really... The rules are there for a reason, you don't read them, you're going to make a mistake and accrue warnings and then get banned.

at least 90% of bans are warranted
the other ten are mods being mean

I hope I don't get banned for saying that...
I got banned once for saying what everybody else was thinking about Pete Wentz. Yay for free speech.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Its too easy to get banned-In my opnion.

Well, probably more "some people get butthurt too easily and report you for nothing".
I was banned for a multi.

I was arguing with Delirium over a Ric bass, and he noticed my "multi".

It was my brother's account. But there's 2 reasons why that explanation failed.

1) Everyone says that.

2) He says he doesn't want to get addicted to "/b/ Jr." as he calls it, again.

LoL.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by MightyAl
Well, probably more "some people get butthurt too easily and report you for nothing".

+1 happened to me
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
I was banned once for saying something about carmel without a t-shirt, she then proceded to do mean things to me

TheQuailman had to write a song, I had to do a dance... perhaps if I did a dance to his song, we'd both be immune from banning forever...
Quote by MightyAl

Are you talking about me? I mean I know I report a lot of threads, but every report I make is warranted by the rules.

If everyone read the rules a few times before posting there wouldn't be any closed threads ever because people would be smart about posting.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I was banned once for saying something about carmel without a t-shirt, she then proceded to do mean things to me

TheQuailman had to write a song, I had to do a dance... perhaps if I did a dance to his song, we'd both be immune from banning forever...

I saw that in her blog... and I think things like that are unfair. That's what I mean when I say ten percent of bans are mods being mean...
Last edited by wizards? at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by wizards?
Are you talking about me? I mean I know I report a lot of threads, but every report I make is warranted by the rules.

If everyone read the rules a few times before posting there wouldn't be any closed threads ever because people would be smart about posting.

I dunno. Have you ever reported me?
Wait, when was that thing going on....hold on...OH I CANT REMEMBER NOW

Ok the guy kept saying he had all the power and would continue to put

"Pheer teh Hammerz" There was like a big storyline to it or something, its been quiet a while ago. Didn't a lot of people get banned during that time?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by soulflyV
It's too easy NOT to get banned-In my opinion.

See if you didn't have such a great avatar! Then i would argue back and end up being banned :p

Your avatar from Coffee and TV?
Quote by BassmasterGreg
See if you didn't have such a great avatar! Then i would argue back and end up being banned :p

Your avatar from Coffee and TV?

It's all about the avatar

And yes. Yes it is.

Quote by LasPlagas
I think I'm about the be banned. And I want to! THIS SITE SUCKS.

Couldn't you have just flipped a coin instead of making a thread? I don't think you'll be banned for that anyway. I find it funny that you think the site sucks, but you're still on it.

And- I'm guessing here - I bet the first thing you'd do once you're banned is to start another account and start posting here again anyway.
Last edited by soulflyV at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by LasPlagas

Well, you're on your way!
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by wizards?
I don't think I've ever reported you... You're a pretty smart user.

We must usually be on at different times....
I've been banned once or twice for extreme spamming. I apologize for nothing, for I received immense lulz from my spree.
Quote by LasPlagas

I just reported his first thread on this... Did I just get him banned?

and Mighty Al, I've never seen you break any rules so there's no reason to say you're an ignorant poster. I've seen you around and you usually are a pretty cool dude.
Does anyone recall the comic strip that was going on a long time ago? Guy was on a crusade to kill the pit or whatever, was great fun- but did anyone actually get banned from that?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
Does anyone recall the comic strip that was going on a long time ago? Guy was on a crusade to kill the pit or whatever, was great fun- but did anyone actually get banned from that?

Nah, just one of the best April Fool's Day pranks UG ever pulled.