Hi all, im new to the forum and fairly new at the guitar just a couple months now. I am a truck driver and I bring my acoustic along with me in the truck. Problem Im having is this. I cant afford to purchase expensive lesson dvds to watch in my truck so what would you guys think would be the best way for me to maximize my learning while out on the road i.e. literature to print and take along. Any suggetions would be greatly appreciated
Thx
Steve
How about you focus on the road and don't kill a child?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
You could get a guitar method book, it'll take you a while to work through it if you're just starting. Other than that just play around once you know a few chords or power chords whatever you like.
Quote by Liam.

yeah cuz there are TONS of children playin kickball on the highway, right jackass??
im pretty sure he plays when hes not driving, unless u believe a beginner has learned to drive and play at the same time.
this site has plenty of lessons, for whatever it is you are tryin to learn. just go to the " lessons" column
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Liam.

Have you ever seen a semi cab before? They have a bed, tv, etc. in there so they don't stop at hotels. They stop at truck stops and sleep/relax there. Unless he's stupid as **** he wouldn't play while driving.

TS, either get some books, or use the lessons we have here. My uncle's a truck driver for Werner. Who do you drive for? Also, welcome to UG
Small company in Wisconsin Tiger Express. I run from wiscy to east coast every week and no I dont play while i drive bonehead.
Thanks for the help
Quote by Liam.

SOMEBODY has to post the asshole comment in a thread, right?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
True, someone had to. Although a trucker driving from city to city and playing guitar does sound pre epic. "hey wanna come into my truck cab and see me play guitar?"...actually come to think of it..kinda sounds like rapist or abducting material..