Page 1 of 5
Hey there's nothing funnier than when someone loves a movie, than to point out obvious holes in the plot and ruin it for them for all time. So please let the scorning of Hollywood begin!!

I'll start off: In Titanic for example, Leonardo freezes to death while Kate Winslet just sits there looking stupid, i mean all they had to do was take turns on the door for gods sake and they both would have probably survived, so then you can throw out that "sad" little ending with her having their wedding day in her dreams.

Example number 2: The Sixth Sense, Bruce Willis's best work(sarcasm) Ok so yea Haley Joel Osmont can see and communicate with dead people that don't even know they're dead. Really deep stuff. So please someone explain to me how Bruce Willis was hired as the kid's therapist when he was DEAD!?!?!?!?!. I mean do they really go all the way to hell to conduct job interviews.

Their now i ruined to classics for you so please ruin some more
To TS: if they had 'taken turns' on the door, they would both have died, in not much longer than it took DiCappucino to die. Remember that, being salty, the water can be below 0 Celcius and still be liquid, so really it was one or both.
The Matrix: The creators didn't realize that the Matrix doesn't actually exist
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
In Harry Potter 5, Ron and Hermione can't see those beasts (forgot what they're called but it starts with a "Th") because only people who saw death were able to see them, yet they still ended up riding them to London with the others later in the movie.
Quote by MightyAl
To TS: if they had 'taken turns' on the door, they would both have died, in not much longer than it took DiCappucino to die. Remember that, being salty, the water can be below 0 Celcius and still be liquid, so really it was one or both.

both, please.

also, independace day. "oooh look a computer can hack into an alien spaceship"
This aint really the same... and its a cartoon.. buuut..

In one episode of family guy they explain stewies weirdly shaped head by an incident of him bouncing on the bed, when brian tells him to stop he bashes his head on the ceilingmaking it all (American) football shaped.
Yet in a later episode you see stewie being born with the already oblong head..
i gotta get out more.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by LeadSalad182
Their now i ruined to classics for you so please ruin some more

Three classics if you count the English language...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by CoreysMonster
both, please.

also, independace day. "oooh look my laptop from 1996 can last for thirty minutes without a battery"

Fixed
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
The classic on The Lord of the Rings. WHY couldn't the eagle just fly Frodo to Mount Doom and let him drop it in?
Quote by CrimboJones
The classic on The Lord of the Rings. WHY couldn't the eagle just fly Frodo to Mount Doom and let him drop it in?

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED THIS!!
Quote by CrimboJones

Woulda saved me 7 hours...
Quote by chris_red
In Harry Potter 5, Ron and Hermione can't see those beasts (forgot what they're called but it starts with a "Th") because only people who saw death were able to see them, yet they still ended up riding them to London with the others later in the movie.

ehhh..

The book puts that part into better perspective.

Should read it sometime.

Basically, they had no idea what they were riding on. lol
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Fight Club (Spoilers) at the end you find out Brad Pitt's character was just a figment of the other dude's imagination, Pitt drives a car in the movie while the other guy rides shotgun, now how the hell does an imaginary person drive?
Quote by Stingray5
Fight Club (Spoilers) at the end you find out Brad Pitt's character was just a figment of the other dude's imagination, Pitt drives a car in the movie while the other guy rides shotgun, now how the hell does an imaginary person drive?

Because

It's all in his head.

HE is the one who's actually driving but he's in the cool state and imagining his sucky self in the passenger side.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Stingray5

Watch the movie again, it's explained quite clearly...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by chris_red

Everyone else belives the buggy type things are charmed. Either that or it's in one of their books.

In the punisher war zone when he breaks that pencil in his nose as a splint. How does he get it back?
Quote by chris_red

Invisible or not, they're still there. Why couldn't the others ride them?
Quote by Momentosis
ehhh..

The book puts that part into better perspective.

Should read it sometime.

Basically, they had no idea what they were riding on. lol

Yeah I was planning on reading it sometime

Oh and in Yes Man, what if he was asked a factual question where he had no choice but to say no? Like "Are you a woman?" or something
Quote by sglover34479
^ ur gay,

what?

lol

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by chris_red

Oh and in Yes Man, what if he was asked a factual question where he had no choice but to say no? Like "Are you a woman?" or something

You're trying to combine logic with a Jim Carrey movie.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Stingray5

Everything Tyler Durden did was really the narrator. He was seeing himself from outside his body
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by CoreysMonster
both, please.

also, independace day. "oooh look a computer can hack into an alien spaceship"

DO NOT QUESTION INDEPENDANCE DAY!!!!

if you remember rightly the aliens used the same binary computer system as us on their computers hence they were able to hack our satilites.....

maybe the skull and crossbones on the screen was abit cheesy though
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by chris_red

please read the book...it's amazing actually funny aswell....lol

and in the book it's basically all explained properly
Quote by Stingray5

Tyler Durden and The Narrator are the same person so technically the narrator was driving but because he's schizophrenic, he was seeing from a different perspective. It's a hard concept to grasp.
Quote by merfsullivan

Harry Potter number whatever one has the time machine clock gadget thing:

Why couldn't they use it to go back in time to kill Voldemort when he was child or any number of things that would make the future a better place? Stopping the holocaust?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
well its not a movie

but episodes of buffy

one episode spike says that angel was his sire and changed. while in another a flashback shows that it was actually drusilla who sired him and changed him
the biggest plot hole in the history of movies:

everyone can picture mel gibson as william wallace in braveheart, his face painted and wearing a kickass kilt. too bad the scottish didnt wear the kilt for quite a few years after william wallace - 70% of the movies cast is in totally anachronistical costumes
And another thing about Harry Potter, all those potions and spells to do virtually anything but you can't resurrect anyone from the dead? Pfft lol.
Quote by CrimboJones

Eagles wern't really on the good side, they wern't really bothered either way. Twas only that Gandalf was they're bro that they helped out. Plus, they had no idea where frodo was and there was the threat of Nazgulz.
Quote by Tarzan_man
Eagles wern't really on the good side, they wern't really bothered either way. Twas only that Gandalf was they're bro that they helped out. Plus, they had no idea where frodo was and there was the threat of Nazgulz.

Gandalf should have used his ubermagic to transport Frodo to Mordor, but he didn't.

Please explain this one.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by merfsullivan

And yeah the switching turns on the door is a stupid idea and prolly wouldn't work (plus you stole it from bruce almighty)
My Gear:

Ibanez RG1570
- Dimarzio Air Norton and D-Sonic
Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition
Peavey Valveking
Roland Cube 60
Digitech Bad Monkey OD
Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah
Quote by Karvid
Gandalf should have used his ubermagic to transport Frodo to Mordor, but he didn't.

Please explain this one.

He used up all his ubermagic to give himself a massive uberwank. The scene after the fight with the Balrog is the result. Lying ontop of that mountain.

That isn't snow you know.
Quote by Karvid

Please explain this one.

Have you even read the book?
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Have you even read the book?

No... how do they explain it in there?
My Gear:

Ibanez RG1570
- Dimarzio Air Norton and D-Sonic
Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition
Peavey Valveking
Roland Cube 60
Digitech Bad Monkey OD