Care to explain why?

My door is always closed , and my windows are always shut , and my radiators is on at the same time as the rest of the house , im wondering why its cold , is it because the door is closed?
Because you touch yourself at night.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
You have single pane windows and/or bad isulation and/or cracks in there. On a windy day put some ribbon next to the corners/outlets and see if the ribbon moves.
this thread is now about Nuts.
Whats your favorite kind, i like cashews!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Seriously need more creativity in our threads.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Because its full of the dead.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

It's cold because it knows man, it knows and it's laughing at you
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
You can buy window insulation from B&Q, and line that on the bit where the window opens. It's what I did, and it works a treat.
actually it's because you are dead...oh you'll thank me later, now rest in peace.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by i_killed_bill
Spartans, PUUUUUSH!!!!

*throws self into wall*

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.