I have a stuffy nose. It blows. My dad said to eat raw garlic, I said "**** you, dad."

Well I didn't, but I didn't do the garlic either. Too gross. Any legit ways to completely clear a blocked nose? And is anyone else sick? Seems like pretty much every one I know is sick or has been sick in the past month. I think it's the bird flu.
We're only strays.
Walk around. That's what i do and in 5 minutes its unstuffy. But then 5 minutes later you're back where you started...
Steam. Either a bath or a bowl of hot water and vapour stuff, and putting a towel over your head.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I have a stuffy nose. It blows.

lolol
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by St.Loony
Nasal douche?

Yep, alot of people do it. What do you think alot of those over the counter nasal sprays are?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Take some vics vapor rub and then put it in some boiling water. Then lean over it and wad the fumes towards your face. Should work.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Oh noes!
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Quote by nebiru
Yep, alot of people do it. What do you think alot of those over the counter nasal sprays are?

I get my mum to get me my meds so I don't know

I just thought Nasal Douche sounded funny 'cause it rhymes with anal... >.>
The nasal douching looks like it may have potential, except that whenever I get water all the way up in my nose (i.e. while swimming) I don't enjoy the sensation at all.
We're only strays.
Pinch both nostrils and blow out throught your nose for 5 seconds, clears it instantly and lasts for a while.
Go to Walgreens and get some off brand nasal spray. It will make you feel like you snorted a breathmint and you'll probably sneeze a few times, but it'll clear you right up.
Quote by sketchy z
cocain

/thread
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage