Page 1 of 4
Last night I fell asleep while listening to music. It wasn't the first time, but I remembered how much fun it is. The music keeps playing while your sleeping and for some reason, it sounds so much better. It's like the music is playing straight into your subconscious. And every 10 minutes or so you half wake up and realise what's happening and feel so good. It's like the best thing is the world.

Anyone else do this? Does it have the same affect on you? I might do it again on purpose tonight
I hate my sig
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Last night I fell asleep while listening to music. It wasn't the first time, but I remembered how much fun it is. The music keeps playing while your sleeping and for some reason, it sounds so much better. It's like the music is playing straight into your subconscious. And every 10 minutes or so you half wake up and realise what's happening and feel so good. It's like the best thing is the world.

Anyone else do this? Does it have the same affect on you? I might do it again on purpose tonight

I used to do it.

It's perfect for afternoon napping, not night sleeping.
Especially since if it's too loud you wake people up at night.
Dude! I KNOW WHATCHYA MEEEEEEEN!!!!

not really, waking up every 10 minutes is not a really efficient way of sleeping.
Eat my dick cheese.
Yeah I got a terrible night sleep but it was totally worth it!!! What bands you you guys listen to while sleeping? I listened to my fav band Pinback. They're real mellow and chill so its perfect
I hate my sig
I've had it this afternoon, I was just lying on the couch with my girlfriend listening to some music. and so now and than I woke up and found out that I was sleeping
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I just keep the music on low, and fall asleep during the afternoon.
Epiphone SG-G400.
Crate Flexwave 15W
Korg Toneworks Modeling Signal Processor AX3G
I've done it... But I never heard/felt nothing while I was asleep.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Yeah I got a terrible night sleep but it was totally worth it!!! What bands you you guys listen to while sleeping? I listened to my fav band Pinback. They're real mellow and chill so its perfect

Usually Beethoven, Bach and Handel or Darkthrone, Burzum and Gallhammer.
I'd rather not wake up every 10 minutes or whatever.
I've gotta say, I'm not a fan of feeling like ****.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
It makes even sucky bands like Hawthorne Heights sound good....... Yes. I went there
I hate my sig
Did it last night while listening to "Colors" by BTBAM!

What a great experience!

I can vividly remember falling asleep during the last little bit of White Walls.
It happened to me. I woke up after 3 hours, at 3 am, and thinking "why the **** didn't my parents come and get all screamy about it waking them up."
I't wans't so fun too, you wake up and hear "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" out loud.
more scary then fun.
But as you wish, if you like it, enjoy then
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I'd rather not wake up every 10 minutes or whatever.
I've gotta say, I'm not a fan of feeling like ****.

But you dont feel like ****. It's like you feel totally high all night. Sometimes it makes for rought mornings and music hangovers tho
I hate my sig
Hmm....
Maybe it'll give it a whirl.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Only for afternoon naps. The two times i did sleep with music on at night, my cd player almost broke and almost broke my mp3 player by sleeping on it.
It's gonna be a blue day
Best song to do this with is No Quarter by Led Zeppelin

De Lobo Y Hombre

Dean Dave Mustaine V VMNTX * Epiphone SG Special
Digitech RP250 * Boss MT-2
Fender FM 25 DSP Frontman * Epiphone 10w Practice Amp

Sleeping with music is amazing. Sometimes Ive not even realised I was asleep, if that makes sense? I could hear the music, but I wasnt awake.

It also has its odd moments, on the Static Age album by the Misfits theres a track at the end where is studio talk and the band messing songs up. Waking up in the middle of that confused me.
I've done that before, many times Usually listening to bullet/ slipknot etc. People say its to loud to sleep to but I find its OK@)
I have a mellow folder that is all songs to sleep to. I don't have anything in there that will jolt me awake, and it helps me to sleep if there are other annoying noises going on. Where I live no one has mufflers on their motorcycles.
I like listening to the Cure when I'm drifting off to sleep. Normally it's either their Bloodflowers or Faith albums that help me to relax.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I listen to quiet music when I got to sleep at night. I don't wake up every 10 minutes, more like every hour and a half to two hours. It feels awesome.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I listen to music when I go to bed. It's become a habit. It soothes me into sleep.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Yeah, I always have music on while I'm asleep. It's gotten to the point where I can't sleep in silence now...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Most of the time I listen to ambient like Palancar, Lucette Bourdin, Arcticology, Voyager Recordings, Desiderii Marginis.
------------------
I can't sleep with music, it sucks...

I always stay awake because I listen to it actively and can't quit.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i usually turn my mp3 player off just before i fall asleep but ill try not to tonight :P But i will put on something like John Frusciante rather then Slipknot's Scissors XD
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Last night I fell asleep while listening to music. It wasn't the first time, but I remembered how much fun it is.

I never go to sleep without putting on a playlist first. Sleep would be much less enjoyable otherwise.
Yeah I used to do this.

I had some weird stuff playing sometimes. I had over 25 DAYS worth of music on my HD so sometimes there was some Megadeth playing, sometimes some classical stuff and other times some crazy nintendo game soundtrack ...

I can say it was affecting my dreams a bit. Setting the mood to it I'd say.

Pretty willd!
Epiphone Vintage G-400 (put to rest for a while)
Jackson DKMGT (BLACK Mat finish)
Digitech Metalmaster
Peavey Bandit 112
I do it all the time when i go to sleep. It's great and i love it, i have done it almost 4 years now.
It's weird now to go to sleep without listening to music!
Quote by AmazingG
Yeah I used to do this.

I had some weird stuff playing sometimes. I had over 25 DAYS worth of music on my HD so sometimes there was some Megadeth playing, sometimes some classical stuff and other times some crazy nintendo game soundtrack ...

I can say it was affecting my dreams a bit. Setting the mood to it I'd say.

Pretty willd!

so listening to psychedelic will give you weird stoner dreams? sweet
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
And sometimes if your ipod is on shuffle, you'll actually have the patience to listen to those songs on there that you don't really know and have never listened to. Sometimes you find an awesome song right on your ipod that you've been missing out on
I hate my sig
Recently I have been doing the same, I enjoy it, I find listening to calm music while drifting off seems to make me have a better nights sleep, no idea why. Its probably all in my head, but ah well.
I should go to sleep with "The Stroke" by Billy Squier on repeat. That should make some sick dreams.

and I'll totally hate that song when I wake up...

eh, win win
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I've always wanted to try this to see if it affects your dreams or not.

Listen to Nile

Nightmares for the rest of your life.
Page 1 of 4