I looking at a fender style guitar with Single pick up. and gonna put in EMG 81
so far I found
Squier by Fender Hello Kitty Stratocaster
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Hello-Kitty-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=512071

Squier by Fender Deryck Whibley Telecaster
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Deryck-Whibley-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar519757?sku=519757

Really I'm try to find a Fender or Squier that has a Single pickup, Ideally I would like
Fender Jap made.

any advice,.
picks up flame shield and suitable refreshments for entertaining threads
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
the Hello Kitty!!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
You can just get a regular strat with a HSH or HSS configuration and get a new pickguard for it with 1 humbucker slot and 1 or 2 knobs and no switch.
Quote by Sumlover41
the Hello Kitty!!

i'm suprised you didn't say the Deryck Whibley telecaster i would have thought that's what you would have said since it appears to be obvious that you like sum 41. i would not go anywhere near the hello kitty because looking at it makes me want to be sick
Quote by McShredder
Hello Kitty with EMG 81 is joke!! Theres a dude who does a Pantera with one on Youtube

I might be going more towards the Hello kitty
Quote by aznrockerdude
Someone already beat you to it (at least for the HK Strat).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-SQWOgRfXc

That's pretty good
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by JELIFISH19
You can just get a regular strat with a HSH or HSS configuration and get a new pickguard for it with 1 humbucker slot and 1 or 2 knobs and no switch.

This
+2^ get any strat and rip out the old pups, put on 1H guard. tada
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jayoel
I might be going more towards the Hello kitty

Go for it. Music should always have a sense of humor.

Did you see this guy play Crazy Train on his Hello Kitty? Freakin awesome.

Crazy Train

Laziest Bassist Alive
Keep your gig. I'm sleeping.
for instance if you want a really nice clean sound go with the tele.

if you want a good versatile go with the strat.

however, why would you decide to put a legit p/u on those things? especially with one pickup...

also, maybe you should look into getting either and modding the pickups... put a second one in there... that'll make it sound much better, and if you have the tools, much cheaper than getting one with two pickups.