Basically, i'm going to Paris on a college trip. I'm skint as far as spending money goes.

I'm basically looking for how much food is? Generally, what's the price (in euro's) of a McDonald's meal, take out pizza, sandwiches...

Any help appreciated.
Dunno.. i don't live in frenchland but in the Netherlands.. anyhow ive been to paris all i remember its expensive as ****. so really bring a steady cash flow with you
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
Take out pizzas should be around 8 euros, you can get a baguette for around 1 euro, mac donald's meals I don't know very much , I think they're maybe around 3 euros (cheapest).
I'm french, but I don't know much about it...
Converting pounds to euros would make a decent enough start, yeah? I'm under the impression it's really all the same price everywhere, especially if it's a massive chain like Deez.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Ive been to france twice and I dont remember it being too expensive, then again it was back in the days that Francs was the currency of the french relm
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I remember Bottles of like Ice-Thea being 2x the money in Paris so i suppose same goes for Take off stuff ey

and yeah touristic area's are more expensive(in general)
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
I live in paris
its expensive, depends where you're eating, if you're thinking the champs, its about 8euros for big frie, big drink and burger (im in high school, dont have much money so its pretty expensive for me)
meal is most of the time 8e or something
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks