My dad and him were great friends when he was first starting out, and now he's going to build me a guitar

All I have heard about this guy are wonderful things, and he seems to have been every band under the sun's guitar tech. If anyone has heard or has any more information about him or who he's worked for, then please tell me.
meh
Wow that's reallllyyyy sick dude
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
my first thought after reading that was this

Quote by Del Preston
So, one time when I was a roadie with Ozzy in Sri Lanka; formerly Ceylon; and Ozzy won't go on stage unless he has 5000 brown M & M's to fill a brandy glass. So its me a David Crosby when who should pop his head around the corner but Keith Moon and says that there's a little sweet shop on the edge of town. So we go to the sweet shop and its closed. We break in, and instead of a guard dog, there's a bloody bengal tiger. Well, we got passed the tiger, but the shop owner and his son were a whole 'nother story all together...we had to beat them to death with their own shoes...well, we got the M&M's and ozzy put on a great performance. true story.

Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.