I have an Ibanez RG350MDX and some funds laying about. offers?
I lol'd you've been warned
^nice quote
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
well for about 450 i thnk you can get a nice jackson dinky with emg hzs in it.. also theres an ltd out idk what model but its around 400 and its wicked nice it has neck through body but the only finish is this weird brown.. but yeah like the other guy said improve your amp first even if you just use a small amp it would be good to upgrade it quality wise not always wattage
hm, vypyrs are decent amps dont get me wrong,

but u mite wnna save a up and change it, why? coz at the end of the day your just emulating real amps, therefore not gettin the best tone possible

look at blackheart tube amps, crate tube amps, peavey Valvekings and Windors (with current budget)

if u save up

u can look at , Laney LC's and VC's, Marshall DSL401 and maybe a used peavey XXX
what you need is my charvel predator. black on black. schaller trem w/bar. emg 81 at the bridge and a emg SA at the neck. 3 way selector. single vol. and for just a little over half your budget shipped in the US.
email me if you're interested/pics
japoreansamurai@yahoo.com
I've got a couple guitars for you

My Jackson JS30 equipped with EMG 81/85 wired at 18 volts. hardware is perfect, clean, and fully functional. The headstock and body each have small damage as you can see from the pics... neither affect the playability.
http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/MorgMetal/Guitar%20Gear%20For%20Sale/?albumview=grid
i'm thinking $310 shipped

The other is and ESP LTD MH-400NT. It's in good shape, the back has some scratched and tiny indents, but it plays great. the neck feels great, just like neck-thru and the hardware isn't rusty or messed up at all. the pics make it look purple, but it's see thru black
http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/MorgMetal/ESP%20LTD%20MH400NT/?albumview=grid
$450 shipped

let me know
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC