Okay. Should I get a diamond stud earring? in the left lobe of course. neither of my ears are pierced, nor is any other body part of mine. I'm growing my hair out right now and its over my ears and its pretty shag so it wouldn't be noticeable till i cut it at the end of the semester. I'm kind of committed to do it now but maybe the real question is; should I keep it in after its safe to remove it? I know this makes me look like a real tool, but i think its realistic to pull it off.

or..what do you guys think about the diamond stud earring guys get sometimes?
as close as you can get to Baileys without getting your eyes wet
No, as they are for ******s, and adolescent white boys, who haven't yet figured out whether they want to be a State worker, or rapper.
No diamond studs. Nothing racist, but only a black guy can pull it off. White kids look like tools wearing them.

Try a little hoop, or something small like that.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Good morning camper

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I got little plugs and I think they look way more cool than some gay ass diamonds. Only black dudes can pull it off.
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Diamond earrings are for chavs. Get gauges

I can't stand Gauges anymore, because now everyone has them. I think like 99/100 people that wear them are Tools themselves..
If your name is not Alan Iverson then you should not get them.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
you should get both ears pierced..i think its hot on guys..dont spend too much on diamonds..
Quote by Filter
I can't stand Gauges anymore, because now everyone has them. I think like 99/100 people that wear them are Tools themselves..

I dont see to many people with them. Only at concerts and stuff. I think diamonds are worse
I hate my sig
Quote by QuantumMechanix
I dont see to many people with them. Only at concerts and stuff. I think diamonds are worse

Where I live, literally 3/4 of the population has them.. Double 0's too.. Seems to be the best size. I'll just stick with my tongue piercing.
Even MORE people have tongue piercings... So you just made yourself look stupid.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Answer: Dont put anything in.

Look to be honest. If you think it will suit you, then go for it.
If your unsure and asking us, then dont.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
thanks yall. um i think its going to look alot worse with long hair than it would in short hair..so...idunno i think ill go with it and see how it goes.
well..it would fit my personality apparently.
Quote by nebiru
If your name is not Alan Iverson then you should not get them.

So should Allen Iverson get his taken away?
GO YANKEES!