Poll Options
View poll results: Lamb Of God Or Nickleback
Lamb of God
0 0%
Nickleback
0 0%
Voters: 0.
Chad Kroeger's #1 Fan "Nickelback is the best... - See all my reviews

I slept in a sleeping bag FOR 3 DAYS! outside the local Best Buy anticipating the latest release of Justin Timberlake.. and saw this album was also being released today. I figured, why not.. Lamb of God sounds like a good Christian band... boy was I wrong! The guitar tone did not sound anything like a good metal album should sound.. and the vocalist was way to angry to love Jesus! After three tracks I had to shut it off.

Oh, and the guitar solos and drums is nothing compared to legends like John Mayer, Creed, Nickleback, Oasis, Offspring, Green Day, Bush, Beck, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, New Metallica, Blink 182, Static X, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, Disturbed, and Yanni.

Avoid poser American bands like Lamb of God, God Forbid, Shadows Fall, and Black Dahlia Murder!!

(This Dude is so lame if i ever meet him what ever)3rd Horse
Last edited by 3rdHorseman at Feb 25, 2009,
That really does not make any sense.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I really like potatoes
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by 3rdHorseman

I slept in a sleeping bag FOR 3 DAYS! outside the local Best Buy anticipating the latest release of Justin Timberlake.. and saw this album was also being released today. I figured, why not.. Lamb of God sounds like a good Christian band... boy was I wrong! The guitar tone did not sound anything like a good metal album should sound.. and the vocalist was way to angry to love Jesus! After three tracks I had to shut it off.

Oh, and the guitar solos and drums is nothing compared to legends like John Mayer, Creed, Nickleback, Oasis, Offspring, Green Day, Bush, Beck, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, New Metallica, Blink 182, Static X, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, Disturbed, and Yanni.

Avoid poser American bands like Lamb of God, God Forbid, Shadows Fall, and Black Dahlia Murder!!

This Dude is so lame if i ever meet him what ever

Dude, go suck jesus off some more and go listen too your ****.

Lamb of God > John Mayer, Creed, Nickleback, Oasis, Offspring, Green Day, Bush, Beck, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, New Metallica, Blink 182, Static X, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, Disturbed, and Yanni.
Quote by faultyy
I really like potatoes

I have a potato joke! Ok, next time you're invited to a costume party, tie a potato around your belt and go only wearing that belt. When you get there and people ask you, "what are you suppose to be?" tell them, " I'm the dic-tator"
Sail upon the open skies
sumbudy smoked a fattie

Quote by Filter

Lamb of God > John Mayer, Creed, Nickleback, Oasis, Offspring, Green Day, Bush, Beck, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, New Metallica, Blink 182, Static X, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, Disturbed, and Yanni.

yeah... oh not...
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by 3rdHorseman

Quote by 3rdHorseman

Quote by 3rdHorseman

wat
Quote by angusfan16
I have a potato joke! Ok, next time you're invited to a costume party, tie a potato around your belt and go only wearing that belt. When you get there and people ask you, "what are you suppose to be?" tell them, " I'm the dic-tator"

Haha, well atleast some good came from this thread
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Filter

Fail.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

This is what they want.
08'er incognito
I like LOG and Atreyu...

Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Filter, I completely agree with you the following bands could never top Lamb of God.

John Mayer, Creed, Nickleback, Oasis, Offspring, Green Day, Bush, Beck, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, New Metallica, Blink 182, Static X, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, Disturbed, and Yanni.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

...oh not..
Rape!
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
GTFO you Damn troll
& if you wanna piss people off go jonas bothers
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
GTFO, go listen to your justin timberlake records. Don't go about bashing bands because you don't like them that doesn't make any sense at all. If you tjink taste is universal for everyone than you, are a moron
By the power of Greyskull
Quote by Guitar_tischler
GTFO, go listen to your justin timberlake records. Don't go about bashing bands because you don't like them that doesn't make any sense at all. If you tjink taste is universal for everyone than you, are a moron

Don't feed the troll
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A383HZH9F6P348

Has anyone actually read the first post??? I don't think that TS wrote the review...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Up untill he says "This Dude is so lame if i ever meet him what ever" he is repeating what has clearly been somebody else. However he is too retarded to make that obvious so fail anyway
Quote by 3rdHorseman
My Bad for not being clear this was this guys reveiw on the new LOG CD dude is tard

Dude.

At least use "'s it's what they're for.

I thought you were just a troll.

Sorry about the report.
08'er incognito
Quote by Hooplah
And without further adeiu,

*reported*

1. lol at 'without further adeiu' (it's 'ado)
2. Everyone who posted after this is getting warned cause i'm in a bad mood and you all spammed and consistently bumped this pointless thread.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish