i went into the store and asked the guy who owns the place (who i know personally, not just through going there) what he had in the was of good multi-FX set ups. he said that for my budget, the Line6 Floor Pod was a good choice.

i played it and liked it, but since im going to be thrashing the hell out of this thing if i buy it, what are they like for durability?

i dont want to spend £120 on something thats going to break in a week. after Line 6's spider III flop, i dont know what to expect.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

-push- :S

ignored much.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Don't wait 30 minutes to bump a topic...give it at least a few hours, sheez.

I love my XT Live, and it's very durable, but it and the floor pod are definitely two different things. Never tried one.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
the XT live is in the shop for £312. lols. somehow i dont think i could afford that.

i can barely afford the floor pod at the moment. only cos im well connected in my town :L

well, connected with musicians, the the store owner James.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

i have an XT-Live that i run beside my "normal" rig. i'd just save up for it, to be honest. the POD is nice, but the XT-Live just blows it out of the water, in my opinion. all the line 6 stuff that i've owned/used has been built like a tank, so you could check into buying one used.