whats the best wah I could get for the least amount of money?
The one I have at the moment sounds kinda crappy and makes my guitar quieter when turned on.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Vox Wah, Morley bad horsie. dunlop GCB-95.

i wouldnt settle for anything else.

cheaper wahs that the proper ones have to sound ****e.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

HOW DONT YOU LIKE THE EBMM WAH?!?!?!

the ernie ball musicman wah is the best one i have ever played. and when bought it i tried ALL OF THEM. It's got such a smooth sweep and it was a much much better deal than the FTclyde wah. theyre super new as well arent they? The only thing possibly better than an ernie ball wah is MAYBE a Real McCoy Wheels of Fire wah, and that costs way more.

How does it make u quieter, it makes mine wayyy louder.
just get a signature crybaby or ur choice.....presumeing u play metal id head for the Zakk Wylde but for normal rock i think the slash sig pedal shud suffice!
Quote by Daire
just get a signature crybaby or ur choice.....presumeing u play metal id head for the Zakk Wylde but for normal rock i think the slash sig pedal shud suffice!

the slash one sux cox
the dimebag one is better than the wylde one for high gain

TS, cheap & good dont really go together with ways, but a crybaby 535q might be good for you its pretty versatile
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Daire

The slash one is something I wouldn't recommend, it's overpriced and the distortion is horrible.

That said, i'm never going to part with mine, it's almost an extention of me...(Anyone get the reference...a "past thread")

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
slash wah pedals are designed and favoured by slash to play GNR and velvet revolver tunes. not much distortion in there really, mostly light overdrive and reverb.

535q, GCB-95 or Vox Wah

if you want something to play mindless metal with insane distortion, get a weeping demon.

insane distortion and wah sound bad together anyway, might aswell throw a crap wah in.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by enselmis
HOW DONT YOU LIKE THE EBMM WAH?!?!?!

the ernie ball musicman wah is the best one i have ever played. and when bought it i tried ALL OF THEM. It's got such a smooth sweep and it was a much much better deal than the FTclyde wah. theyre super new as well arent they? The only thing possibly better than an ernie ball wah is MAYBE a Real McCoy Wheels of Fire wah, and that costs way more.

How does it make u quieter, it makes mine wayyy louder.

because it's not an EB musicman, it's a meridian stage pro apparently ( just found the box )

amount, well as little as possible, I dunno how much I'll have spare 'cos I dunno how much I'm getting paid
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey