My Penny Pedals Sketch Fuzz arrived today. What a nasty little fuzz pedal. Can do classic fuzz to that wall-of-sound shoegazing bit. Has a few different tones with the guitar's volume and the pedal's volume. Great customer service and excellent pricing.

Don't let the ****ty playing distract you from the voice of the pedal.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7371781
looks reminicent of a fuzz factory. any sound similarities?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Congrats! How does it sound?

You should post this in the "Gear for Post Rock" thread. Seriously, stop in. Those guys will go nuts.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Want.

Nao.
sweet! i'm guessing it's a small company?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet! i'm guessing it's a small company?

Yeah, from Ct. Really cool guy.

http://www.pennypedals.com/

There are only 8 of these Sketch Fuzz pedals, as of right now. I think he has 4 left. Pretty inexpensive too.

Laura Bennett, from Zvex fame, is painting some of his pedals now.
thanks for the link, i was hoping you'd post it

i thought the painting looked familiar, lol. those look nice, and the price of the fuzz sounds not too bad.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Wow cool, I live pretty close to them. I'll have to check out that fuzz pedal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Caged_Wisdom
almost as pretty as my PP fingerprint!

What does THAT one do?

Also, looks like a nice beast. I'll check the clip you linked to in a minute.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Quote by echo_4190
What does THAT one do?

Also, looks like a nice beast. I'll check the clip you linked to in a minute.

i'll have a clip in a day or 2... it's magic... it make your guitar sound like a rainbow.

sorry for the hijack ming... not my intention!