"Who loves the chocolate... everybody loves the chocolate. Nobody hates the chocolate. Because everybody loves the chocolate." *do-do-do-do*
i watched that for like 5 minutes to see the end of it.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
They stop Cthulu eating ye!!!!!!!!!
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
haha.. i remember kenya from weebls-stuff. that one was decent but a good blast from the past

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
I just googled Narwhals... I didn't know they were real till now, I thought they were myths.
love it
Quote by 08don
yes, thank you guitarfreak. free bj for you anytime. just not from me. no homo.
I stumbled the internet one today, it was pretty funny. A lot about Goat.se
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Killedelphia19
"Just don't let them touch your balls"

best part
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Haha, Weebl is a legend! Dugongs (spelling?) has to be the best though. Also known as the manatee!

(Although there is actually a difference, one lives in salt water, the other fresh).
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Quote by frozen_soul
i watched that for like 5 minutes to see the end of it.

if I hadn't read that I would have done the same