Hello,

I'm not quite sure if I should post here or in a different forum. Anyway, about two months ago I submitted a review on Blonde Redhead's album La Mia Vita Violenta, and so far I don't know if the review was accepted or rejected. I wrote two more reviews (on different items) after that and those have already been accepted. Now, just wondering, should I make a new review? should I wait?

Thank you.

PS. Also if there's a way I can help to make this process faster, just let me know.
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Last edited by TaV0 at Feb 25, 2009,
Check your 'My Contributions' link in your profile. It'll provide the status of your review (A = Accepted, W = Waiting, D = Denied).
Yeh same heree, my review for a pedal has been on W for about 2 months, none of my opther contributions ahve i ever waited this long for.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by Kwonnie
Check your 'My Contributions' link in your profile. It'll provide the status of your review (A = Accepted, W = Waiting, D = Denied).

I have done that, it just no longer appears because it has been more than a month since the day I submitted the review, hence this thread.
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Quote by TaV0
I have done that, it just no longer appears because it has been more than a month since the day I submitted the review, hence this thread.

You can post your review here in this thread.

PICSel reads the posts here and approves the articles.

The status of your article is probably pending, because he hasn't read your review yet, also there are no garuntees that it will be approved.
TaV0, I will make sure your review is posted today

also, all the contributions will be revewied more rapidly beginning next week, due to broadering of our editorial staff
Quote by matter
TaV0, I will make sure your review is posted today

also, all the contributions will be revewied more rapidly beginning next week, due to broadering of our editorial staff

Thnak you mate!
Beau, oui, comme Bowie