I'm selling my Valbee....It's 5 watt all tube (12AX7 & 6L6GC).

Great little amp with 2 channels, active EQ and effects loop.....one of the few 5 watters that has enough gain to play metal...

Will post pic's tomorrow as I can't find my camera right now....
I was looking for £80, but im open to offers....(The only place I know of thaty still has these is Thomann @ £165)/

I notice you are in the US - I will only be shipping to UK, as international delivery costs will be very high.
If you are interested in traiding for another set of pickup let me know
Not taking any online orders.
Hey Corduroy, I was hoping to get some cash as a new amp purchase has left me a little skint, but I'm very tempted as my tele is crying out for some hotter p'pus....Let me have a think and get back to you....
^Thats fine. If nobody jumps in wanting to buy it the offer will still stand in a month or two.

:Cheers:
I won't keep you hanging on that long.... I'll let you know in a few days....
I have a Boss RV-3, Digitech Digidelay, Danelectro Milkshake Chorus and a Dan FAB delay all for trade. Interested in any?
Thanks for the offer soundcheck, but if I'm doing any trades it'll be for some of Corduroy's pickups...
It's quite heavy considering it's quite a small amp, so postage is not included in the £80. I can do next day delivery for a tenner if your intersted?

I can sort some pic's out later, but I've got no recording equipment so clips will not be possible, sorry....
Quote by fergus74
Thanks for the offer soundcheck, but if I'm doing any trades it'll be for some of Corduroy's pickups...

Sweet, I guess that other pickup is working out well for you then???
Still not installed the other pickup....I was gonna put it in a new guitar I was planning to get, but it never happened. My Jackson is due for a set-up soon so it's going in there then...
^now thats just sad... Well, when you do get it in let me know what you think. LOL
i like the sound of this amp
how long can you wait...
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Fairycake - How along are we talking about ? I'm not in a mad rush to sell, but I could do with some cash and the longer I wait the more tempted I will be by the trade for some new pickups!

Corduroy - i'm just useless! you'll get a full report as soon as its installed!!!
well i definately want it
i would say a week??
cheque goes in bank monday.. once clear i have £500 to spend
so would you say 90 shipped paypal'd?
or even a trade for something?
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
will be heading to the well known auction site soon if there is no interest here
got any pics?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
sorry, i've had internet problems, i'm just waiting on a cheque for some work i've done so if you still have it in about a week i would be very interested.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff