I was wondering if there are acoustic guitars that have whammy bars out there. If you know of any, post some links! I think they would be an interesting sight to see. Especially if one has a Bigsby... An acoustic guitar with a Bigsby. That would be AWESOME!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
wrong forum, matey. Google would be a good place to start, though.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Oh, sorry! Thanks for the tip, though!
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
Quote by Scumbag1792
You know.. You just just whammy without using a whammy...

not too advisable on a set neck guitar. Slash' LP exploded on him doing that. Now, a Tele or a strat, you can whammy without a whammy.
Quote by Thomme
not too advisable on a set neck guitar. Slash' LP exploded on him doing that. Now, a Tele or a strat, you can whammy without a whammy.

Someone doesn't get the joke.
Gear :
Epiphone G400
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Peavey Vypyr 30.

Please excuse my lack of proper spelling and grammar, english isn't my first language.
Quote by JusticeJanitor
Someone doesn't get the joke.

what joke? You CAN whammy without a whammy bar, but set neck guitars don't take it too well.
I get it Someone get hima link to that video.
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
NOOOO!!!

Yeah, in seriousness, Thomme's right.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Haha I really wanna see Slash's LP blow up on him! Oh dear, that sounds like a classic.
I assumed you could whammy without a whammy bar, but like you guys said, it's probably not a good idea with a set neck guitar. I'm just kind of curious about this... Would it be hard/possible to add a Bigsby to an acoustic guitar? I might try it sometime... .
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
Quote by stratomaster15
Haha I really wanna see Slash's LP blow up on him! Oh dear, that sounds like a classic.
I assumed you could whammy without a whammy bar, but like you guys said, it's probably not a good idea with a set neck guitar. I'm just kind of curious about this... Would it be hard/possible to add a Bigsby to an acoustic guitar? I might try it sometime... .

I think the B-6 model is the one you'll want for that.
i dont know but that vid was frigging funny as hell............theres another with the sound