Iv'e had it for 3 years, and most people say that's a really long time to not lose or break an Ipod. It would only last about an hour when fully charged, and the screen was scratched up a little.

I don't think I lost it, because I put it in the same pocket in my backpack everyday.

I remember during english, I heard my freind say to the kid behind me: '...oh, I thought that was his Ipod...'. I wasn't paying attention, so those are the only words I remember in his conversation. When he said '...his Ipod...', i wasn't sure If he was talking about me or not, but it's a possibility.

I also put my guitar and backpack down in the band hallway and left really quick to talk to a friend, and there's a group of kids that are always standing in that hallway, no one ever just walks through that hall.

So, How would I go about getting my Ipod back? Keep in mind that Im not sure if it was even stolen by these people, or even stolen at all, so don't just tell me to run up and punch them in the head.
It was probably a black man.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
run up and punch them in the head.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
So for some reason God has decided to forgive you for purchasing such a faulty product and now you're questioning it?

... but if you really love your iPod rally some cash for a new nano, they look cool.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Run up and punch them in their (collective?) head.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Watch Taken and copy, you'll probably end up in prison, but I very much doubt you have anything better to do at the moment
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by rock_star77
So for some reason God has decided to forgive you for purchasing such a faulty product and now you're questioning it?

... but if you really love your iPod rally some cash for a new nano, they look cool.

what's wrong with Ipods?
(I had a 'retro' nano)
Quote by StopReadingThis
what's wrong with Ipods?
(I had a 'retro' nano)

I hesitate to refer to your initial post in which you stated the iPod lasts for an hour when fully charged. I wasn't talking about iPods generally, just that one. My iPod lasts for like 6 hours. I have a 3rd Gen nano.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Supertait

Quote by faultyy
Watch Taken and copy, you'll probably end up in prison, but I very much doubt you have anything better to do at the moment

Best movie ever!
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Russell what the ****?

What made you think that was going to be funny when you posted it?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Feb 25, 2009,
Quote by Supertait

Supertait, You Racist Fool. After I'm Done Eatin' My CHicken And Drinkin' My Grape Kool-Aid, I'm Gonna Beat Yo Ass.
Quote by Supertait

****ing loled
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Just chill, go for a walk and listen to some mu-Nevermind.

And just tackle the first big black guy you see when you get to school...And was there anything specific you remember about it? Because if you could watch those kids and see if they have an Ipod that looks like yours.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I think thats gone mate. No proof of anything.

Goes to show that in this life you can trust just about noone and if its not inside fort knox and you take your eye off it for a moment it'll be gone.

I've had stuff nicked in the past, its not pleasant. I feel for you man

you'll be glad when you get a new one though.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
I lost my ipod once.....was in my pocket.

I suggest trying your pocket.

This...I just found mine...I looked everywhere I went in the past week, saw my coat, said "I swear to God, if my ipod's in that pocket I'm gonna kill myself," and of course, it was in there. Lesson learned: god wants me to kill myself...that jerk
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."
I lost my iPod once

I saw someone carrying an Ipod, I asked to see the artists, and wadaya know, it was my iPod.

Then I lost it again, couldn't find it, and got a black iPod classic. And let me tell YOU, i have never been happier that i lost something.
Quote by leonkaz0822
This...I just found mine...I looked everywhere I went in the past week, saw my coat, said "I swear to God, if my ipod's in that pocket I'm gonna kill myself," and of course, it was in there. Lesson learned: god wants me to kill myself...that jerk

so...what are you waitin to do what god wants?
i love when people jump on the band wagon about ipods. theres nothing wrong with them, they do want they are made to do: play music.

on topic TS the pit has no sympathy for your loss. personally i feel for you, if i lost mine i would be pissed.
I feel your pain. I had my Ipod for 4 years and the screen died the 3rd year but I memorized how many clicks it was to shuffle and my favorite playlists and still loved the thing. Sadly I lost it walking home from school one day and never found it.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
Why don't you just get a new one? It was pretty old anyway...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Obviously the only logical solution is to set the entire school on fire and hold every student's parents captive until you get the iPod back.

Or buy a new one. Either one.
SOAS
Quote by StopReadingThis

I also put my guitar and backpack down in the band hallway

ATTENTION GUITARIST!!1!1!!! GTFO
oe did you have a legit reason to have it at school?
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
dude they did you a favor taking that POS off your hands.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Someone stole my iPod nano 2nd gen... It pissed me off beyond belief. Someone kept stealing things from our locker room, and if people found out the guy would have literally been killed. He stole from a huge black guy that's like 20 and 6 ft 8 inches.... he would've ripped the guy apart. But I just bought an iPod touch, and I like it.
I've had my iPod video for 4 years now, it broke down once and the headphone port stopped working, so I bought a new battery and port, changed the old ones out, and it's as good as new. All for about 11 bucks.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by StopReadingThis
what's wrong with Ipods?
(I had a 'retro' nano)

Nothing. People just have one bad experience and swear off them forever. I got one of those Nano's (the first ones) for Christmas in 2006 and it still works perfectly. I have the 3rd gen one now and the old one still works fine. I gave it to my dad. This is an iPod that's been through the washing machine!