i took a couple photos of my brothers bass, i figured maybe you guys would appreciate this a little better than me. i've never been into bursts.

http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/blandguitar/?action=view&current=icemanfull.jpg

http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/blandguitar/?action=view&current=icemanbody.jpg

if you have any comments feel free ta post 'em.
hmmm, ive had experience with a couple of these, one of which is extremely nice in tone and playabilty, the others ive played are decent to good, hopefully thats the former. beautiful regardless
myspace.com/bloodshed516

CHECK THEM OUT
Not a fan of the color and probably has mad neck-dive but I love the shape of the Iceman body.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
I would probably own an Iceman if it weren't for the neck dive.
what do you mean by neck dive? i'm not familiar with the term, but ive seen him play it a few times and its pretty fun to watch. he's got huge hands, advantage of being 6'3" i guess.
The bass has terrible balance. When you strap it on, the headstock heads towards the ground. You literally have to hold it upright.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
oh okay, i'm not sure if he feels neck dive on it, i'll ask him. and get back with the answer. but i think he's pretty good at it, but i've never seen other people just go at it and shred on a bass. he just gets a cocky look on hi face when i watch him play, he trashes me on guitar too...

he said it sits still and doesnt pull to the ground, so maybe he has one with a better balance i guess.
Last edited by blandguitar at Feb 25, 2009,
you can usually fix neck dive by shifting the bottom Strap-knob up a few centimetres... it works with the Epiphone T-Bird supposedly
Quote by C_had
you can usually fix neck dive by shifting the bottom Strap-knob up a few centimetres... it works with the Epiphone T-Bird supposedly

But apparently the neck dive on the Iceman makes the T-bird seem like... it was designed by someone with a brain.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
The bass has terrible balance. When you strap it on, the headstock heads towards the ground. You literally have to hold it upright.

thats like my Gibson eb-3. its not too bad, but i still hate it
Cryptic Metaphor!

Quote by ZachisSuperCool
"How to finger the bass faster"
That's funny, I guess every high school has a really fat chick named The Bass.
Quote by amimbari
did someone say ICEMAN basses?????

How many basses do you have?!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
How many basses do you have?!
11 basses, those IceBasses are part of a friends family, not mine, but since this was an ICE thread, I thought it was appropriate.
Nice,
I myself have an Ibanez Iceman bass in pearl white.
Looks and plays nice, got it at a good price too!

All in all decent basses.
I love Iceman guitars, but I don't think the body shape lends itself well as a bass. I don't really know why, in my opinion it just looks a little weird.
Quote by blandguitar
damn, that's alot of basses. why have so many?
different sounds for different occasions when recording, I could use 2-3 at the most, but mainly to have a few collectibles from the past that will remind me of the good old days sometime in the future.

(and perhaps my kids will need the money for my funeral, the way things are going, I hope in 20-40 years, this UnitedStates is still here as we know it today with all the **** that goes on in the world )

there's a couple I dont really play cause they just sit at the studio but the rest of them here get used quite often to mess around with at one point or another during the week.